Everything in this chapter is confusing and weird heh

Jeongguk just wants to understand why his boyfriend is acting a little distant. Is he overreacting or is he not? :(

• warnings •
×foul language/curses

ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 : 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚

You're the avocado to my toast

Taehyung is a curious little thing. Jeongguk learned so after five months of dating.

Although people often say curiosity is one dangerous factor of thinking, Jeongguk thinks his boyfriend's innocent enthusiasm in finding out more about the things around him and his self indulged discoveries is a huge part of his charm.

Jeongguk just feels his heart thumping louder whenever Taehyung's doe eyes widen in surprise-falling a little deeper in love when they twinkle in wonder.

But right now, he is the curious one. Mayhaps, he had been worrying over the lack of attention he receives this past few days. Something he considers very unusual since his sweetheart loves any, any type of physical affection.

Jeongguk sighs, turning around just to see Taehyung quietly sitting on the sofa, just as enthralled over whatever's on his phone as he is almost half an hour ago.

"Tae, what do you want for lunch?"

"Tae?"

Receiving no answer, Jeongguk finally takes large steps towards the unbothered beauty before the latter eventually notices him, looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I want fish fillets please!"

Sighs "Okay"

It was like that for the next few conversions they had. Jeongguk would leave for work and would come back home with Taehyung using his phone, sparing him a little to no attention and Jeongguk-fuck is Jeongguk's temper running thin.

Maybe he was too tired to deal with anything else today. Or maybe he had been, unknowingly for the whole week. He doesn't know and he doesn't have the strength to figure out just why did he so carelessly snapped at his boyfriend when they could've calmly talked things out instead.

Hence why Jeongguk is currently sneaking inside his own bedroom (where Taehyung supposedly locked himself in because duh, it's his favorite place in Ggukie's home)
to make up to his poor cub who looked at him with wide teary eyes before he stomped away.

Seeing his boyfriend curled up on his bed, eyes shut and cheeks red and puffed out still a bit wet with tears, Jeongguk again wondered how a possible misunderstanding resulted to him making his sweetheart cry.
Then again, small fights are wonted and certain to happen in relationships. What matters is the way we solve and ought to learn from them.

With the thought in mind, Jeongguk quietly leaned in to place tender pecks all over Taehyung's face, settling on apologizing later to let the latter nap for a while.

Jeongguk fondly gazes at the sleeping male for a short while, about to leave the room when he caught a glimpse of the phone tossed on the gray cushions.

Cautious to not wake up his boyfriend, Jeongguk tip toes closer to the bed and picked up the phone in triumph.

Jeongguk knows it's not exactly right to touch Taehyung's phone, unpermitted. But-curiosity is getting the best of him. Decided, he unlocked the phone and waited, unknown to the truth he was about to perceive.

For a moment, Jeongguk was bowered with sheer shock. Dumbfounded by the bright colors in the screen until it felt like something clicked in his head.

Jeongguk laughs. He laughs-eyes crinkling and nose scrunching as he chuckles to himself.

So this was what kept his boyfriend busy these past few days.

Fuck he should've listened better when his cub excitedly rambled on and on about the new game he found about a week ago. Maybe he would've understood the unsual behavior and actually know that Taehyung is upset at him for busying himself too much with work, depriving his own poor self of his daily warm fuzzy dose (which is listening to his baby sulk about random stuff and ramble on about his new discoveries)

Jeongguk shakes his head, climbing onto the bed to lay down beside Taehyung, wrapping his arms around his waist to pull him close to his naked torso.

Smiling, Jeongguk whispers. Hushed voice ideatedly woven with fondness and adoration, "so you were busy raising those lil dragons you got there huh"

Cheeks hurting with the wide smile he got, Jeongguk pressed a kiss on the sleeping beauty's pillowy cheeks. "my curious little cub"

Based on this

Kinda feeling like this was too short and simple? but I'm happy with how it turned out :)

Love lots, hearts♡