ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝕺𝖓𝖊 : 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜

Days with you are my favorite

It is a rather boring day for Jeon Taehyung..

Him and his husband, Jeon Jungkook were only able to finish half of their weekend routine which is starting their day by peppering kisses all over each other's faces, tickling each other and of course, eating breakfast together.

But before they could even do the next on their list which is taking a bath together-or more likely doing nasty things on the bathroom, Jungkook was called for an emergency meeting leaving Taehyung with no choice but to wait for him until dinner time.

Taehyung, being the good husband he is, even packed lunch for his lover, fixed his tie and kiss him goodbye with a soft smile as he tried his best to pull back the tears that are threatening to fall.

Jungkook left at past 11 am and it's now 4:00 pm. He was supposed to be home at 1 but as soon as the hour clock reached 1 pm, Taehyung received a text from his husband, informing him that there are more company problems that he needs to fix than he thought.

Taehyung then wasn't able to stop the urge to cry. Jungkook has been busier these past few days. Weekends are the only time they could spend the whole day together yet his beloved seems to prioritize his work more.

He cried for almost two hours and stopped when he felt as if his throat was so close to bleeding.

But don't take it seriously. Taehyung is just being himself... Or is he?

____________

4:37 pm

Taehyung is currently sitting on their bed, pouting–

sulking.

'What if my husband doesn't love me anymore. What if he's tired of dealing with his child-like husband? What if-'

No. Just no. He couldn't just sit there and cry again. He needs to do something. He needs to add some spice to his boring and angsty life.

So instead of getting mad at his husband.

—he is gonna prank him for revenge 😈✨

×××××

With everything set, Taehyung went to hide underneath their bed after he left a piece of paper on their wooden nightstand

[ What's written] : "Dear Jungkook, when you read this, im probably already gone. Thank you for everything"

__________

To say Jungkook is exhausted would be an understatement. He is hands down-hella tired.

With a deep sigh, he unlocked the door and went inside, ready to be greeted by a sulking tiger that he calls his husband.

He stood confused as he notices the unusual quietness.

He searched for his husband on their kitchen and inside garden before he went to check into their shared bedroom.

He opened the door and switched the lights on.

Taehyung on the other hand is sweating in nervousness. He is sure he will be damned when he ends this stupid prank.

He heard a quiet rustling indicating that Jungkook is unfolding the paper that he left on the nightstand.

A minute or two passed by, he catches a glimpse of his husband writing something on the back of the paper before taking his phone out of his pocket.

Jungkook chuckles softly before speaking,

"Hey darling, I will be there in 20 minutes. Taehyung finally decided to leave and I couldn't be more grateful that Im free. See you babe. I love you so much!"

He heard him say as he went out of their room.

Taehyung went out of his hiding place (which is underneath the bed) with angry tears streaming down on his face.

How could Jungkook do this?! Is their 5 years of marriage nothing for him?! Wasn't he enough?..

He turned to look at the unfolded paper on the nightstand.

And with tears clouding his vision, he grabbed the paper. Wiping his tears in the process and reads what might be his husband's goodbye...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

--I can see your left foot. Stop being a cute dumbie and help me cook dinner so we can cuddle later <3 but of course huggies will be given after your punishment ;")

Now get out of the damn room and give me my kisses --

Needless to say, the Jeon household indeed had a spicy night with their home filled with Taehyung's pleasured screams and Jungkook's grunts as he punished his lover...

Sorry if this is a little boring! 🚪🏃‍♀️
And btw I got the idea from IG and I just wanted to make a tk version muah