I can't write angst anymore 🌚
Btw, please excuse the mistakes in the dates and the time skip. I know my thing in time skip makes some of you confused with how the story is going but- I feel like it makes the story a little more exciting (?) for me

Enjoy bbys muah

They say love isn't all sunshine and rainbows. Storms are in the way.

When Taehyung and Jeongguk faces the odds and challenges in their relationship, would it strengthen them or break them instead?

• warnings •
×curses/foul language ×mpreg ×mentions of miscarriage

ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 : 𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

A great relationship doesn't happen only because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building love until the end.

August, It was summer.
—When the bright green grass turn faded and the tallest trees loses leaves.

Though it was then, when a handsome skater bumped into a crying blonde, so pretty with the tip of his nose beaming red that Jeongguk knew he's caught feelings.

It was love at first sight, raw romance bloomed that very barren season.

🍁

It was in October.

When the skies are calm and clear and the welkin lambent with hues of bright ocean waves sheens over the busy farmers of town.

But Taehyung is too—busy with trying to calm his heart down as his eyes stay whole with the man beside him.

The man who didn't hesitate to comfort the stranger he bumped into that day. The one who had awkwardly made funny faces and silly jokes in attempt to make a crying stranger smile as he did—with that same stranger being him.

The dried leaves crunches beneath their feet as Jeongguk and Taehyung, whose fate strings are tangled in a cruel platonic affair strolls through.

Taehyung tries to calm his erratically beating heart; he tries to calm the tingles from the butterflies tickling his poor tummy and Jeongguk—poor Jeongguk was clueless of all these, his mood rather sullen at the thought of being trapped in a friendship with the one and only that has him wrapped around his finger, completely.

Poor Jeongguk was clueless, but Taehyung wasn't.

Thousands and thousands of laxen, vermilion leaves fell during the golden season.

They fell so beautifully,

and so did Taehyung.

🌨️

December came, appeared the dawn of winter.

It was when everything once hued haloes white. And /but/ it was beautiful. It was, truly at its finest when the nighsky danced with  joyous hearts.

It was, as Taehyung spoke his heart with such sincerity that Jeongguk's bunny smile beamed bright whilst he cried.

Chilly breeze only blew past when their hearts confessed and pulled them close, together—lips locked.

Love kept them warm on that cold December night.

Jeongguk laughed in solace. A smile to remember, plastered on his face as his lover giggles, doe eyes looking down on the snowflake kissing his red tipped nose.