When a tragic accident challenges their relationship, how could one save it with his broken pieces when the other fights with his missing ones?

Could losing memories be worse than losing feelings?

• warnings •
×swearing ×third party or mentions of cheating ×accident scenes (may cause triggers) ×medical diagnosis (may cause triggers)

sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊 : 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

They say that the crime of love is forgetting but for me, the crime is to love you even when you've forgotten me already.

Though it's a crime I'd commit without denial

Seoul 2:23 am

said famous social media influncer, Jeon Jungkook was rushed to Seoul National Hospital around 12 am after being involved on a car accident.

Mr. Jeon is currently undergoing on a major operation due to severe blood loss and brain damage.

Meanwhile, the hospital is still trying to contact the patient's spouse, Mr. Kim Taehyung who is said to be currently attending a big event on Western Europe.

This is Park Chaeyoung, Seoul 24/7.

Taehyung's POV

Beads of sweat are trickling down on my face as I ran pass the sickening white halls of the Hospital, trying to reach my lover's room as soon as possible.

I just arrived back at my hotel on Europe when I received a call from Seoul. The moment I heard what happened to Jungkook, I felt my whole body turn numb.

My tears fell as I remember our fight the day before..

"He kissed me Kook! Why the hell can't you understand that?!"

"Oh come on Taehyung! I'd believe you if it weren't for the fact that you lied to me!"

"Because I knew you are gonna act this way!"

"AND TELLING ME HE WAS JUST YOUR COLLEGE FRIEND WHEN THE TRUTH IS HE IS YOUR FUCKING EX MADE EVERYTHING BETTER HUH?!"

Taehyung whimpered shakily as his lover yell at him through the phone.

"Kookie-ah please.. let's talk again when you're not drunk-"

"If we are gonna talk again."

His words hit a lot more different as I set my gaze on my unconscious husband, peacefully lying on the hospital bed.

Third Person POV

Angry yells and loud cries resonated within the confined walls of the hospital room as Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi try to calm their furious dongsaeng down whilst their lovers, Jin and Jimin are profusely comforting the awfully weeping male standing by the corner of the room.

Taehyung doesn't know.

He doesn't know how everything suddenly led into this.

One moment he was crying with felicity, seeing his husband blink his eyes open and smiled wider as Jungkook started to speak until-

Until those words left his mouth.

Who the fuck are you?

"j-just.. JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!"

"JUNGKOOK-

p-please kook-ah he isn't here anymore, you broke up 7 years ago! He cheated on you Jungkook!"

"NO THAT'S NOT TRUE-

Yugyeom wouldn't do that to me.."

"But he fucking did Jungkook! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Yoongi sighs in irritation, unknowingly failing to hide the dolefulness and ache in his voice as it wavers.

He too doesn't know what to do. Infact, the five older men can feel worry eating up their system and none of them doesn't even want to imagine how would it feel to be in either situation.

To forget the one you love

And to be forgotten by them

"NO! hyung please! I need my Yugie-"

Taehyung's POV

"But he fucking did Jungkook! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

As Yoongi hyung yelled, I, in response flinched and so did Jin hyung and Jimin.

We were all shocked at the sudden outburst for we all know that among the seven of us, Yoongi hyung is the one who radiates the usual calm and cool aura.

However, the obvious crack in his voice completely failed to cover his vulnerability.

I released louder whimpers as my body trembled violently.

I held onto Jin hyung and Jimin tighter while trying to gasp for air, feeling my knees so close to giving up.

"NO! hyung please! I need my
Yugie-"

My heartbeat slowed just as I feel my vision started to get blurry with tears until dizziness clouded my senses.

My Yugie

My Yugie

My..

Yugie

In that moment I knew they give up.

My knees

My body

And my heart

The last thing I remember was the feeling of warm fat tears against the skin of my flushed cheeks as I fell into the depths of darkness.

Okay so this was supposed to be a very short one but I wanted the plot to make a lot more sense so-