Hey everyone, I'd like to thank you all first for your support! As of now this book reached over 10k reads and I am so so grateful.

So, I hope you guys take time to read this because I'd like you to know that from now on, I won't be writing smut unless it has to be a part of a certain plot, but—! It will be very very simple like the one from this time it's us.

I noticed that many people skipped to the first (and only) smut chapter and I completely understand since many readers are really looking for smut (y'all r nasty oh my gosh) but I've thought about it thoroughly and I realize that I really shouldn't be forcing myself to write specific mature scenes if I don't want to.

Writing is my passion, my home but I write not just for myself. I write because I want my works to be an escape (in a good way, but temporary okay?) and source of entertainment just as it is for me.

I write for you guys too but I won't be pushing myself past my limits.

My nsfw works are in a separate book so for the sake of my readers who doesn't really like it, I'd request for those who do and would like to see the smut book to private message me for the link or probably my second @ where it was posted.

Again, the smut chapter was already deleted and I won't be able to provide chaps with explicit content unless IT HAS TO BE A PART OF A PLOT (m not mad, just have to be clear :<)

That's all, thank you so much babies! Love you!

–Maj