"I love you, bunnyboo"

• warnings •
×too much fluff (might be bad for your heart)

ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖙𝖊𝖓 : 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

Some people care too much. I think it's called love.

"Baby!! Where were yoooouuuu?!"

The sun shines brightly on a Saturday morning as the old dire forest glows with life.

"Bunnyloooove~ I just went to my dorm to get something for ya!" squeals back the pretty omega to his mate who has his muscled arms spread wide for a hug.

"Why so early?" The alpha pouts, "you didn't even woke me up with your morning kissies"
He sulked, scowling at his mate who simply giggled whilst he waddles over to him with his thin arms barely holding the heavy paper bags.

Jeongguk bit his lower lip, finding it hard to keep up with his own early fuss as Taehyung peppers his face with tender pecks.

"Goo' morning Bunnyboo" and Jeongguk didn't have it in him to stop a wide smile from breaking, he then  pressed his thin lips against Taehyung's for a fervent second, smiling as he respond with, "G'morning babie, I love you"

"I love you more though" barks Tae making Jeongguk's eyebrows furrow dangerously. "It's okay. I love you most anyway, uwu"

"What in the carrot-ty world does your bunny toothed self mean??? I clearly love you more than most!" Shouts the omega, giggling in triumph whilst Jeongguk can't help but swoon over at his cute mate before recomposing himself.

"Hold on, petal— that doesn't even make sense because one, I am not bunny toothed." Growls Jeongguk.

"Second , there's isn't anything like  'more than most' okay? If anything, it's moster. So  I, Love. You. Moster."

Taehyung stills in Jeongguk's arms and he began to think,

'moster? Then— should I just give up with thi– wait—OH!'

"HA! Well I, actually love you the mosteeeesttt!!" Jeongguk began to think as well but sighs in defeat after a moment, mumbling 'its not fair' and resumes sulking.

Taehyung grins, pulling himself off from the Alpha's hold. "I'm gonna go prepare breakfast then Alpha"

"Nuh-uh pup, it's okay, I'll do it"

Taehyung halts and look at Jeongguk before smiling softly, "you've been cooking for yourself ever since, love. I want to cook for you too."

Jeongguk felt his eyes sting with delightful tears and his heartbeat fasten. "Okay.. I love you Tae."

"I love you"

_______________________

"Boo! Why is that thing so loud!" The moody Alpha whines grumpily, glaring at the pitcher like machine which happened to be the one that Taehyung brought home for his surprise.

"Ggukie, for your kind information, YOU are louder than it so shush and sit there like a good Alpha"

After a few more huffs from Jeongguk, Taehyung came holding two plates of buttered waffles, immediately brightening his mood up—partly because the waffles look tasty but mostly because his pretty mate looks so careful with balancing the plates slowly yet his whole presence radiates excitement so Jeongguk gets up, smiling like an idiot as he help his mate settle the food.

"Thank you bub!"

"You're welcome Ggukie!"

Jeongguk chews the yummy waffles as he stare at his beloved. He always knew that the years he had spent alone, longing for someone to love is worth a second to love them. He wouldn't wish for this to end though.

"Alpha! Alpha! Are you ready for my surprise??!?" Jeongguk chuckles at his mate, smiling widely as he nod.
"No need to shout sweetheart, but yes I am~ gimme~" and he watch his mate jump up from his seat with heart eyes and came back holding a glass of a weird yellow drink with a straw which has a smol pink bunny toy attached into it.

"Tadaaaaaa! So.. I thought about how much you like banana and I worked in my older cousin's cafe as a part time job before so I learned how to make these, hehe— Try it Boo!"

Jeongguk giggled before turning his attention back to the weird yellow drink. He had seen teen werewolves drinking something like this with their friends a couple of times as he rarely goes anywhere else than near pack borders to hunt.

All he ever did was stare at those wolves blankly, hiding his curiosity behind as he didn't thought a day would come wherein he'd be given the chance to try it— heck, Taehyung made it for him.

Oh, such little things mean the the world to the Alpha.

Jeongguk narrows his eyes, looking at the drink suspiciously before taking a quick sip from the straw.

Taehyung watch Jeongguk's bambi eyes widen and blaze with awe and enthusiasm, one like babies' from when they first have a taste of milk or one of a kid surprised with a whole pouch of lollies— his happy eyes sparkling with tears like one of a person who had never been taken of; never been given surprises and never felt happiness with much passion— receive all of them for the first time.

"Nana! It's nana, puppy! B-but it's a drink too!" Brightly exclaims the Alpha making Tae immediately nod. "Yes love! It's a nana smoothie! Just for you!!"

Jeongguk repeatedly take huge gulps of his now favorite drink, his excitement ain't faltering even for a second.

Eyes still wide and sparkling, he smiled a heart melting bunny smile, a beautiful smile that the alpha is slowly living with as long as his heart stays with his mate— and that, I tell you is inevitable. His heart in the hands of his omega that is.

"Thank you so so much baby, I love you!"

"I love you, bunnyboo"

Happy Heart's Day, Hearts
—author Maj 🥀