Do you believe in reincarnation?

sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 : 𝘼 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨
(His Knight : The unexpected Sequel)

"Memories are links in a golden chain that bind us until we meet again"

- Jacqueline Winspear

"he waited for a million nights more—waited for the death of the stars he wished upon a happily ever after for"

A pair of warm hazel irides stare down at the typewritten words on the floodlit screen of the expensive laptop sat on the gentleman's lap.

With a sigh of exhaustion, he fixed his stuff before standing up.

The wind blows past his broad figure, his tatted hand raising up to brush the ebony locks messily. The sunlight touching the id badge on his left chest.

Jeon Jeongguk

His fate is yet to start.

"Ah!" We meet again.

Jeongguk looks at the angelic face contorted with utter embarrassment. "I'm so sorry!!" The latter apologizes profusely but his soft features already got him in trance.

"It's okay. You seem to be in a hurry"

Jeongguk spoke rather calmly as the other finally straightens up to look at him. Once again, he bows shortly before answering. "Yes uh.. I had just transferred to the University nearby. I was worried I'll get late because I don't know the routes yet"
The pretty lad smiles sheepishly as he fiddles with his sweater paws and the shy gesture had Jeongguk smiling softly.

"It's okay. I was quite in hurry too that I didn't see you. I gotta go, good luck on your first day, Taehyung ssi" said boy flashed shock before looking down on the badge pinned on his uniform, letting out a giggle. Kim Taehyung

Taehyung then looks at the other's badge as well before grinning widely, brightly waving at the handsome gentleman "thank you! Byebye Jeongguk ssi!"

Jeongguk watches the other ran further away, lips still stretched on a smile. And with a deep breath, he turns on the other direction. It's with a willing heart that he chooses to compass their opposite paths.

No longer tied in a happily ever after they tried to fight for, for the past lifetimes.

He's free. They're free.

Idk why I just suddenly felt like doing this. I thought of a happy ending for this but then I realized I couldn't just force a happy ending for the sake of temporary healing.

Lovelies, for whatever you are going through right now, it'll pass. But remember that you don't have to keep hiding your scars, your pain.
Please do remember that there are people who loves you and cares for you and to anyone of you who just needs someone who is willing to listen then I am here. You all are my family.

And to those who are still living in the pain, the past had already tormented you enough, please let go. You deserve to live again.

That's all! Another short update coming!