When a tragic accident challenges their relationship, how could one save it with his broken pieces when the other fights with his missing ones?

Could losing memories be worse than losing feelings?

• warnings •
×swearing ×third party or mentions of cheating ×accident scenes (may cause triggers) ×medical diagnosis (may cause triggers)

sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 : 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 (end)

They say that the crime of love is forgetting but for me, the crime is to love you even when you've forgotten me already.

Though it's a crime I'd commit without denial

Third Person POV

"Yugyeom"

"Jungkook"

The two men now staring at each other's eyes with longing, called for the other's name at the same time.

Before everyone else could process what's happening, Yugyeom threw himself at Jungkook making the said man stumble backwards as he held a firm grip on the other's waist.

"bff~"

Yugyeom whispered in Jungkook's ear making the latter smile a little as he whispered back,

"Seems like we're good again, bff"

"If you want us to be"

"Of course Mr Wang " said Jungkook which made Yugyeom laugh heartily and softly released himself from the other's grip.

"I'm happy that you found the right man and I always knew that Jackson is the one for you"

Jungkook whispered, enough for only the two of them to hear.

"I know you are, Jungkook. And so I am to you and your beauty right there" said Yugyeom, looking at Taehyung's direction with tears in his eyes and a sweet smile plastered on his face, failing to notice how Jungkook slowly lose the shine in his eyes.

Jungkool could feel his heart breaking and mind getting clouded with thoughts.

Yet he knows.

He knows that it's not because Yugyeom, the man whose presence is what he was craving for, confessed his contentment for the life he is living now, married and loving someone else.

But because of the tears streaming down the face of the man that his heart is constantly aching for..

//////

After the stressful events that basically ruined their plans, the group of 7 decided to go home earlier than they planned to after having a rather quiet lunch at the mall.

flashback~

While Hobi, Namjoon and Yoongi stopped their lovers, Jin and Jimin from strangling the poor Yugyeom to death earlier, the eldest of them heard a weak whimper.

Jin looked frantically until his gaze landed on a sniffling Taehyung, staring at the heartbreaking scene in front of him.

Seokjin felt his eyes glisten with tears at the cute yet awful sight.

Feeling guilty of not comforting his baby tiger earlier, he did what was supposed to be done.

Seokjin stomped towards the cause of his little tiger's tears and pulled the two hugging males apart and spoke without a hint of hesitation nor fear in his voice.