Babies, I used Jungkook here because I felt like it sounded better for his character.

Long and boring, sorry :< next part will be full of fluff and maybe semi smut ;)

Now, here it iiiis! Hope you like it!
_______________________
When Taehyung suddenly goes MIA for a week, the members finally decided to look for him. What they didn't expect was to get involved in a totally chaotic, unrealistic situation.

• warnings •
×swearing/curses

ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 : 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨

I'll fall for you a thousand times again and it's not my promise. It's the future's

"You know what? Joonie, let's just go check on him—"

"Wait– no, Jinnie, baby we are all equally worried for Taebear okay? But we can't all barge in his apartment just like that. What if he simply needs time? Should we disturb him mindlessly?"

"But—"

It's this one usual chaotic Sunday morning where Bangtan Household is filled with either overly hyped up, bored af, tired asses or— stressed out human beings. The reason? We'd never really know.

Today though, is a rare one wherein the events taking place can't simply be shrugged off or get payed no heed to.

Well, how can they actually disregard the fact that one of them— a part of them, had gone MIA for almost a whole week now?

"I agree with Joon, you guys know that I get in that phase too right? We all do" states Yoongi making Jimin's worry and heart-thumping tear filled eye direct onto his.

"But hyung, we've gotten used to your odd daily change of mood over the years we lived under the same roof! Also the biggest reason why we all should know that Taetae is not someone to just, magically d-disappear! Even if he wanted some time alone, he would've told us— he would've told m-me!!" Seokjin immediately went to take the younger in his warm embrace as he broke down in tears, the other members looking at him dejectedly.

"Alright, we got this. Go change and I'll inform PD nim that we'll go on a week vacation or whatsoever. We'll find Taebear okay?" Their leader, Namjoon spoke softly, assuring his members with a warm dimpled smile.

Everyone scurried off to change, taking one last look at the youngest with proud yet worried eyes, knowing he's trying to keep it all in to himself.

Jungkook sighs, he needs to stay strong a little longer. But only until they find Tae. Already knowing how bad he'd break down in the older's arms after a long ass scolding.

'I just hope love's all fine.'

_______________________

"Oooooh~ theesh shtrawbewies awr sho shweeeet!"

"WOAH! This looks so pretty!!!

"wat da effin– this skirt costs more than I'll ever do"

"weeeeeeeee!!~ why do we have this pair of pink roller skates here again?"

Falling lifelessly on the soft beige sofa, Taehyung almost cries in frustration.

Closing his eyes shut, he hits his head helplessly a couple of times, hoping to wake up from this dream— okay, maybe what he wishes all these craziness to be.

The pretty male knows how worried his hyungs might be considering as he hadn't contacted any of them, even Jungkook and Jimin, his boyfie and bestie; forced them out of his life temporarily yet he doesn't plan on doing so until he fix this huge effing problem that occurred out of the blue.