What happens when Taehyung gets stuck in a marriage with his bestfriend whom he fell so deeply inlove with, yet whom can't return his feelings and devotion?

• warnings •
×swearing ×third party or mentions of cheating ×smut

sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗 : 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙐𝙨 (end)

Destiny is always about the choices we make and the chances we take

Third person POV

With a loud chime of bell, the tall gates of the Kim's Prestigious Villa opened widely for the black limousine designed with blotches of expensive karat gold.

As the limousine was parked infront of the huge stairways leading up to the vast lush mansion's french styled double door, the luxury vehicle's door opened, revealing the Kim's youngest heir.

"Thank you Allan" The beautiful newly arrived said, thanking the kind chauffeur before he drove the limousine off to its way out of the mansion.

With a deep breath, the said male slowly and elegantly climbed the huge stairways.

He stood infront of the entrance as memories flashed through his mind and clouded his senses.

"Finally. I'm back"

Taehyung's POV

After I set my things inside, I immediately received a call from my family who are currently on airport for their flight back from US. Sigh so I am all alone here for now.

I set my things down and decided to walk around for a bit.

As I walk towards the park, I feel the warm breeze kissing my now pale white skin and my curly hair slightly bouncing with my slow jumpy steps, the old place soon reached my sight.

With every step I take, I could hear the soft crunching of the leaves I step on. I smiled at the soft blue pastel color of the skies and the chill in the post-dawn air. The scarlet and golden orange, vermilion leaves scattered everywhere.

It's the season of autumn. It's fall.

Again.

It's the fourth fall since the year I left..

How are you my love-

I blinked a few times to stop the tears from escaping.

I didn't even realized I was tearing up.

As I walk slower, reaching the old rusty swings beside the huge cherry blossom tree, tears started to cloud my vision, and I couldn't stop it this time as I stare at the fading carvings on the trunk of the tree.

𝘒.𝘵𝘩 + 𝘑.𝘫𝘬 = 𝘛𝘬 ♡

I diverted my attention as I heard a silent thump from my back.

I turned around and saw something that made my heart thump loudly.

H-how-

There, on the ground lay a camera.

My camera.

I picked it up just as a video was played.

🔴 00.03 [11-06]
/ Hi Tae! Today is 6th of November.. It has been almost three month since- *sadly laughs*

y-yeah so today, I am going to the grocery store because I kinda wasted all the food in the refrigerator because I tried to cook! *shows his bunny smile*/