I'm gonna apologize now for some grammar mistakes or misspelling cause I kinda rushed this since I've been feeling really guilty (but kinda excited in writing more chapters too hehe) for updating so slow when you guys have been spoiling this book with so much support.

Thank you so so much for that btw. Now, that's all hearts, here it is, I fucking love Jeonlous ments nsjsk

Hehe, love lots.

Taehyung plans on confessing-but where would he find the courage to when he finds out about the dating rumour between the guy he likes and another idol from a famous girlgroup?

• warnings •
×swearing/curses ×very very slight angst ×kindly ignore the mistakes

Bbys, please don't mind the mention of a female idol in this too much.

Clear Reminder that the idol won't be mentioned as the antagonist or anything of that sort. Thank you.

ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 : 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨; 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚

"I think when guys get jealous, it's kinda cute.

But when girls get jealous,

It's gonna be World War ll all over again."

"JIMINIE"

The said male flinched as a gorgeous blue head came barging into his room; his pink lips pressed together in a firm line, doe eyes narrowed, eyebrows furrowed and hands on either side of his small waist-totally lookin' like a super hero with a goal to save the world-

it would've been perfect if his blue locks aren't tied up in a high ponytail as it is right now though.

Cause he looks like a determined blue puppy instead

Jimin looks at his bestfriend and co-band member in amusement before telling him to come closer, "what happened taetae?"

Taehyung then excitedly ran towards him with tiny steps before literally jumping on him, giggling.

Jimin laughs at the younger's playfulness, rubbing his back as he asks, "tell me what happened tae~"

"Jiminie.. I've finally gathered up enough courage to confess to J-Jeonggukie" Taehyung stuttered out, now looking at Jimin with a pout, his eyes dilated and gaze, hopeful.

Jimin smiled wider, pecking the other's bread cheeks as he wrap his arms around Taehyung tighter. "I'm so proud of you Tae. Get that D okay?"

"Minnie!" the younger whines as the older burst in laughter.

//////

Taehyung nervously gnaws at his underlip as the interview goes on, discreetly glancing at the youngest, Jeongguk, from time to time.

He had already planned all this.

Right after the interview, he will just have to pull Jeongguk with him to share a car where the kind driver whom he asked to take them in a restaurant owned by Seokjin's brother is to, of course, have a romantic af date and confess whilst the other members go straight back to their dorm.

He just need to patiently wait for this long ass interview to finish then everything shall be according to his plan.

Perfect.