What happens when Taehyung gets stuck in a marriage with his bestfriend whom he fell so deeply inlove with, yet whom can't return his   feelings and devotion?

• warnings •
×swearing ×third party or mentions of cheating ×smut

sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 : 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙐𝙨 (2)

Destiny is always about the choices we make and the chances we take

Taehyung's POV

Waking up next to you, have always been the first reason I smile as I start my morning.

A reason why despite the problems, I can say that I am blessed to be given the chance to live another day just so I can wake up next to you, my beloved.

With your arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer as if you wouldn't be able to breathe if you won't.

Waking up next to you, the man whom I loved for 12 years have always been my favorite.

And It will always be.

Kookie,

I will wait for the day to to wake up in your arms again.

I love you Koo.

Third person POV

With tears streaming down on Taehyung's face, he pecked Jungkook's forehead down to his cheeks, nose and lastly, on his lips.

He carefully pushed Jungkook's arm off his waist and quietly wore one of Jungkook's black hoodies and the jeans he prepared the day before.

He grabbed his bag, and the suitcase he hid underneath their bed.

Just as a quiet sob escaped his throat, Taehyung left a purple sticky note as an overwhelming whirlwind of emotions came gushing out as warm fat tears cascading down his rosy cheeks.

And with a painful smile, Taehyung willingly walked past the bright and dark colors of their tragic love story.

//////

Jungkook woke up beside an empty space.

Oddly enough, it felt cold. Almost depressing.

He stayed still, hoping his husband will open the door and greet him with the same boxy smile Jungkook adored and kiss him good morning with the natural blush on his cute bread cheeks.

Jungkook stared at the door for a few more minutes before getting up, but before he could reach the door, he caught a glimpse of a purple note attached to the white marble vase filled with pink and purple lavenders and a purple box set upon the gray painted bedside table.

He stopped on his tracks, heart beating fast and breathing ragged.

With unsure steps, Jungkooks slowly made his way towards their bedside table to pick up the purple note.

Kookie,

I will wait for the day where I can wake up in your arms again.

I love you Koo.

Be happy. I love you like I always have and always will.

Jungkook let out a strangled sob, shaking his head in denial of the awful thoughts running through his head.

No. He didn't leave me. Not when I finally have the courage to love him like he deserves to be loved. He d-didn't leave me—