A few confessions, Nialls Haters and the paps are here!

Lexi's P.O.V.

The next few days passed in a blur. Louis birthday was incredible. He got loads of stuff off of the fans, me and the girls of course only spent the morning with him since there would be paps and stuff around as soon as he walked out the door.

Can I just say out of all of the presents... HARRY GOT HIM A LAMBORGHINI!!!!! He says it's because it was Louis 21st so it had to be an amazing present but spending £300,000 was a bit out there wasn't it? He loved it anyway.

Then on the night of Christmas eve we all split off and went back to out families for Christmas, before we did though we agreed to meet up and bring in the new year together at Niall and Liam's apartment. We didn't do the whole present swapping thing we just agree we would take a trip together somewhere before the tour, just for a weekend or something.

Right, well on the Niall and me situation. We haven't told anyone we are together but because we got back so late on that night, the guys were suspicious. They let it go though because me and Niall persuaded them we weren't together. Me and him agreed we wouldn't tell anyone for a while just so nothing gets stirred up.

Okay back to now...

"You arse give it back!" yes me and Liam are currently fighting.

"No it's mine you idiot." he told me pulling it on over his head. I crossed my arms and pouted at him and he just rolled his eyes. We were fighting over the green Jack Wills hoddie.

"It's mine, you took it from me months ago I've been looking for it for ages." he told before carrying on looking for things he needed because us 2 plus the girls and Casey were travelling back to London today as it was new years eve.

I sat down and flicked the T.V. on to the MTV channel.

"And currently One Direction star Liam Payne has taken a turn, in relationships that is! Since coming out of serious 2 year relationship with dancer Danielle Peazer he has hooked up with his Guitarist Casey Read, you heard me right, a guy! How serious do you think this is? Do you think it will last......"

I can't tell you how many times I've heard that on T.V. since he went public.

"Turn that crap off Lex." Liam sighed. I rolled my eyes and flicked the channel over and Two and a Half Men blared out of the screen.

"When are the girls getting here?" he asked and as if on cue they walked in.They screamed and jumped on top of me.

"6 DAYS, 6 WHOLE DAYS!" Jess yelled.

"Missed you too." I laughed hugging them and then shoving them on the floor as they were crushing me.

"Ow." they both moaned as they landed on the floor. I laughed as they got up and sat next to me on the sofa.

"When is Casey getting  here I want to leave soon?" I shouted through to Liam who was now in the kitchen.

"Dunno like now or 10 minuets? I don't know.... Wait he's just text he's about 2 minutes away!" he answered clearly on his phone. I looked at the girls and rolled my eyes as they both laughed.

"Don't be like that they're cute together." Jess said sobering up.

"Whatever, are you two set to go, yeah?" I asked and they both nodded and we all stood up. I walked through the hallway and shoved my feet into some beige ugg boots. The girls followed and Liam grabbed his keys and wondered through as well. We stood in the hall on out phones all texting waiting for Casey.

To- Nialler x

See you soon, can't wait for my new years kiss ;) x