Falling out with Liam AGAIN and telling Zayn.

A/N So here's the next chapter trust me I really am trying to update quicker. So comment and vote and fan.... I would love more of all three of those things right now :) ENJOY- Emily :D

Lexi's P.O.V.

"Are you ready yet?" Liam shouted up impatiently. I turned and smirked at Casey who rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeaaaaah!" I yelled down. Most of my stuff was at my place in London just a few things that weren't. I grabbed my IPhone and laptop and followed Casey down the stairs.

"Can we go now?" Liam asked tapping his foot and I nodded. Me and Casey followed Liam out to the car, I jumped in the back seat as Casey called shotgun next to Liam who was driving.

"Are we there yet?" I yelled almost instantly after buckling up my seat belt.

"Haha very funny lexi." Liam's voice dripped with sarcasm as he started the engine up.

None of the guys knew I would be at Zayn's they thought I was staying here for a little longer and the girls didn't know either but they were both going to Zayn's because Harry and Jess are together and Aggie wanted to tag along. I have been texting with them constantly.

"How long have we been travelling I'm boooooored?!" I moaned for the millionth time.

"Almost 2 hours and stop being bored its doing my head in." Liam said frustrated with me.

"I have an idea to make me un-bored!?" I told him smirking.

"Please enlighten us?" Casey said.

"Let me drive!" I bounce in my seat like a 5 year old.

"NO!" They bothe yelled knowing I'd probably take a de-tour for a laugh. I slouched back again and began texting.

I was texting Niall mostly, he was on a boring journey to zayn's as well but I didn't let on I was, I just told him I was bored.

"We're here!" Liam announced putting the hand break on and turning the engine off.

"AIR!" I yelled falling out of the car door. The sky was going dark and I hadn't eaten all day. I need food.

"Well I'm going to see what zayn has for food." I declared marching towards his apartment.

"We aren't even inside and your think about your stomach." Casey rolled his eyes at me.

"Zayn unlock this door or you will be sorry!" I yelled knocking on his locked door.

"What the- LEX!" He smiled pulling me into a hug. "I didn't realize you we're coming."

"That was the point." I joked pulling out of the hug looking at a tiered Zayn.

"When did you get up you look wrecked?" I asked.

"Bout 2 hours ago I was clubbing last night." He explained before going to greet Casey and Liam leaving me to go in and raid his fridge.

"Lex are you for real?" Zayn laughed finding me five minutes later chilling on his sofa eating some bread.

"Yup, when are the others coming over?" I asked him.

"About 7, so ten minutes." He laughed sitting down next to me.

"You need a shower you reek of alcohol and fags. I thought I asked you to stop?!" I said hitting his arm.

"You asked. I didn't agree and you know I am trying for you." He smiled weakly.

"So have you done anything about..." He trailed off nodding towards Liam am Casey.

"Nah I got them to kiss in front of me as a dare but nothing really, I haven't told them we know." I said in a hushed tone.

"Well, I'll be down in few going for a shower." He smirked before disappearing.

"Tell me now then?" Liam said as soon as he knew Zayn was out of eat shot.

"Tell you what?" I said innocently pretending I didn't know what he was talking about.

"You know exactly what I'm on about." He stated firmly.

I looked to Casey who shrugged "You have to tell, it's truth or dare and you made a deal."

"After I get to see Niall."

"Why are you stalling I'm going to get it out of you ." He told me.

"And I will tell you, after I get to see Niall." I said determined to stand my ground.

"Just tell me!" He threw his arms up in frustration.

"I will LATER!" I almost yelled the last bit.

"Why are you so difficult?!" He shouted.

"Why are you such a baby about this?!" I shot back.

"Guys, relax." Casey became alert noticing a fight was going to break out.

"Me? A baby? That's rich coming from you!" He spat ignoring Casey.

"What's that meant to mean?" I yelled at him.

"Woah, guys!" Zayn ran into the room, he must have heard the yelling. He grabbed my wrist and lead me to his room.

I looked at him my eyes still sparking with anger.

"Nice hair." I commented smirking now. It was wet and natural, flopped down and he was in a fresh pair of jeans but no top on.

"I mean it though, you should wear it like that more often." I smiled.

"What was that about?" Zayn asked brushing off my attempt at trying to change subjects.

"Just something" I shrugged. He raised his eyebrow.

"He wanted me to tell him something and I said I would later and he threw a strop because he a big headed pop star and isn't used to not getting his own way." I shrugged again.

"Want to elaborate?" He questioned. I lay down on his bed and he lay next to me propped up on his elbow.

"Okay." I began and the told him about the game of truth or dare and the deal we made. Once I had finished he just nodded.

"So um the secret?" He asked unsure what to say but I could tell he wanted to know.

"It's okay I trust you, I'll tell you if you want to know." I told him and of course he nodded.

"Well....."

Liam's P.O.V.

"Hey guys." I said as my band mates filed in through the door followed by Jess and Aggie.

"Hey man, where's Zayn?" Louis questioned plonking himself on the couch next to Harry and Jess.

"In his room talking to lexi." I told them before realizing they didn't know she was going to be here.

"Lexi's here?" Niall grinned. I nodded before he ran in the direction of Zayn's room.

Niall's P.O.V.

I jogged up to Zayn's room and reached for the door handle but something stopped me, her voice.

"You can't tell anyone." She almost whispered,it sounded like she had been crying.

" I won't babe you can trust me." Zayns voice echoed in the silence of his room.

Is she? No, don't jump to conclusions, plus Zayn wouldn't do that to me. She wouldn't cheat on me. Would she?

A/N so this is kinda short to but I think I know what at least the next 2 chapters are going to be like and dun dun duuuun Niall thinks her and Zayn have a thing :O do you like it so far then???? :)