Seven Minutes In Heaven

A/N HEELLLOOOOO GUYS! Here's the next chapter really sorry it took so long but hopefully it's a fairly good one Comment? Vote? Fan? tank you - Emily

"How about seven minuets in heaven and we spin the bottle to choose the players?" I suggested.

"Yeah sure thing." Zayn said the went and told the rest of the guys. I watched Niall the whole time he looked curious, I think he's wondering why I choose this game. Well to be honest 4 fit boys, yes I want to kiss them duh!

"C'mon then Lexi." Louis shouted signalling a space next to him on the sofa. Everyone was sat in a circle with an empty bottle. I went and sat next to Lou.

"Okay guys rules are we go in there," I said pointing to the bathroom it was fairly big "If the bottle lands on me and Liam we are not going in there together one of us would end up dead and lastly it dosen't matter if it ends up boy with boy or girl with girl you don't specifically have to "do" anything when you're in there." I finished.

"Okay then we going to play or not?"  Harry asked.

"Keen much?" I teased and then I saw the look on Jess' face and shut up.

"Okay I spin first!" Louis said spinning the bottle. Liam. I tried so hard not to laugh.

"Louis it's you and Liam seven minutes." Zayn said. They got up and went in the bathroom. I timed seven minutes.

"LIAM OH LIAM STOP IT." I heard Lou yell. We all burst out laughing.

"Shut it Lou!" I heard Liam say to him half laughing but that just made it sound even more sexual.

"TIMES UP LOVER BOYS!" I yelled at the top of my voice. Lou came out fanning himself and Liam came out smirking. It looked so funny. We all took our places back in the circle.

"Your go Lexi." Lou said. I spun the bottle. Of all the people it could of landed on.

"Niall your up mate." Zayn said. Niall nodded.

"Dude remember she's my sister." Liam yelled and I slammed the bathroom door just to annoy him.

"Have you opened the locket yet?" he asked I shook my head reaching up for the delicate heart around my neck. I went over to the mirror and opened it gently. In one side there was space for a picture and on the other it had words written.

                                                                               You have my heart now 

                                                                                   please don't break it. 

                                                                                                  xxx

My eyes filled with tears. One slipped down my cheek quickly I tried to brush it away but Niall beat me. His touch was soft against my cheek. His hand fell and softly landed on my waist once he had brushed it away. I closed the locket.

I looked in the mirror,me and Niall, we looked like a couple. Did I really have feelings for my brothers best friend? I closed my eyes and felt his breath gently against my neck. Everything about him was gentle, perfect.

"TIME'S UP GUYS!" Aggie shouted through the door. Niall quickly let go of me and I walked out with him following. Liam looked suspicious but we didn't do anything, not that he would believe that the way Niall's acting.

"What did you-" Aggie began

"Nothing we just talked!" I said cutting her off.

"Suuuurree." Louis said teasing me when I sat down, I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay uhh Jess your go." Niall said changing the subject from us. She spun the bottle. Aggie.

"Ha, Aggie you and Jess! Bye." I said waving them into the bathroom. I knew what they did when they got seven minutes together us three always did this if we ended up together. Well they wouldn't actually do anything but they would make a load of noise. Yes. Then when they came out they would look all scruffy. I can't wait to see the boys' faces.

All of them got up when they started to be loud and walked over to the door unsure. Harry stayed behind and slid over next to me.

"Hey. Good birthday so far?" he asked.

"Yeah brilliant." I answered.

"So you don't think we're that bad any more?" he questioned.

"Nah your alright really. Just Liam annoys me." I said. He sat thinking about something for a minute clearly wanting to say something but not sure how to put it.

"What?"

"What do you mean what?" he said playing dumb

"What do you want to say, I know that look. When you think to hard." I said.

He hesitated but told me anyway "Do you think that Jess, I mean only if she wanted not that I'm putting pressure on her but-" he stuttered.

"Is the all great Harry Styles nervous about a girl?" I teased.

"NO! Well, yeah, maybe a little." he said.

"Jess likes you as well." I confirmed to him.

"TIIIMMEEEE." Zayn yelled. They walked out. I burst out laughing along with Jess and Aggie.

"Your faces!" I gasped.

"What?" poor innocent Niall. One by one all the boys got what we had done to them and ended up laughing with us. Eventually we managed to contain ourselves and get back to the game.

"Zayn your go!" Jess chirped. I could see how much Harry liked her, just by talking she made him smile. I didn't realize the bottle had landed on me until I was being dragged up by Aggie. I walked in with a glance at Niall who smiled weakly at me. 

Did he really like me that much? Nah, I'm over thinking it. I heard Zayn close the door.

"You don't have to do anything you know?" he said smiling at me.

"Yeah. Soo." I said awkwardly. Me and Zayn spoke but we were never really on our own together. I was looking at the floor then I looked up and Zayn was staring at me smiling.

"What?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing you just look really cute when your in an awkward situation or confused." he answered. I smiled.

"Why are you staring?" I asked.

"Because you're beautiful." he stated. I went quite and blushed.

"Can I at least get a hug off the most beautiful girl I've ever met." he said, okay? I walked towards him and he embraced me. He smelled really nice.

"You smell nice." I said smirking.

"Thanks." he laughed still holding me. 

"TIME GUYS." Niall yelled. Before letting me go Zayn gave me a light kiss on the forehead.

"Just for the record you smell nice as well." he smirked then walked out. I followed out now really confused about how Zayn saw me again over thinking things. I still have to figure out Niall as well.