Snowed in, Power out and Being Scared

Lexi's P.O.V.

"Lex, c'mon hunny." I heard Zayns smooth voice from the other side of the door. He had come with Harry? I ignored him, the whole ignoring One Direction thing is going to be much harder then I first thought.

"It won't work Zayn, she's adamant that she dosen't want anything to do with you guys." Aggie tried to persuade him. I heard him sigh in defeat as they both walked away. As the footsteps got quieter I lifted myself up from my bed and grabbed my phone. It buzzed in my hand.

From- Zayn

What did I do? :( x

What did he do? What did he do? Finally I have found a reason to dislike him. He dosen't care about me, he's sitting downstairs feeling sorry for himself because I won't talk to him and he dosen't even care that I feel like crap! I for one am not going to reply to any of his texts.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"What did I do?" I asked Aggie for the millionth time. I had come with Harry to try and talk to Lex, I'm worried sick about her, all of us are well except Niall are but I know deep down he's missing her like mad. He's been exactly like Lex has, locked in his room, except for the 5 interviews we've done when he's faked a smile.

"I told you, you didn't do anything she's just not thinking straight.!" Aggie tried to explain bored of the question I had asked over and over.

I would be nagging Jess as well but she's a bit preoccupied kissing Harry.

"I don't know what to do, I miss her, we all do and Niall is wrecked. He falls hard and fast and breaks so easy and she's broken him." I told her running my hand through my un-styled hair, yeah I haven't even bothered doing my hair it's flat not in a quiff.

"Look, I don't know what to do either, this is getting to all of us and you don't think she's broken as well?" she asked with a hint of anger in her voice.

"I know, I know she's upset it's just urggh!" I was so frustrated I had racked my brains over and over again but couldn't come up with a way to get her to talk.

"Call Liam!" Aggie said almost smirking.

"You've got an idea." I smiled at her as she nodded I grabbed my phone out and dialed his number. It rang a few times before he picked up.

"Zayn?" he asked from the other end of the phone.

"And Aggie. Lexi is refusing to talk to any of us guys now but Aggie thinks she has an idea to crack her." I explained in a rush.

"Okay?" he asked confused.

"Can you get over here as quick as you can?" Aggie asked him, he was on loud speaker.

"I don't know, I don't want to leave Niall, I mean he's destroyed..." Liam answered sounding unsure. He sighed.

"Bring Niall and tell him, uh tell him Lex is out and bring Louis actually just because he would feel left out if not." Aggie tried to convince him.

"Okay give me five minuets and we'll be there." then he hung up. While Liam was on his way Aggie explained the plan to me.

Lexi's P.O.V.

"Lex can I come in?" Liam's voice rang out. Wait Liam's here? Are they all here, what time is it like 11 at night?

"N-" I began but Aggie cut me off.

"You said you would still talk to him because he's your brother." Aggie's knowing voice echoed, she planned this no doubt with Zayn. I got up and opened my door and Liam slipped in as I closed it straight after. He flicked the light on and went to sit on my bed.