Pranks and revealing a bit of Liam's past.

A/N Hey clownfishes first off I am so sorry this took so long to do I've been super busy but I think, well, I hope this is a pretty epic chapter. Please comment and tell me what you think. Love you guys - Emily :D

"So how long are they out for?" I asked Eleanor as we (us girls) sat watching T.V. 

"Well I don't know, they left at about 9 so they won't be back for at least 7 hours maybe 8 at least, probably longer." she replied as I added up in my head the earliest they could get home.

"Good." I finally said smiling.

"Lex?" Aggie said cautiously. I smiled at her sweetly, she just raised her eyebrows.

"Louis annoyed me so now, well I might kind of set up a tiny tinsy revenge prank?" I explained. They just sighed.

"I'll help!" Eleanor smiled. I like this girl. I nodded and told her what I had planned to do and she loved it and agreed to help me. That's when we set to work with a long day planning.

"So you sure he'll believe it and you can act?" I made sure.

"Yeah he's really gullible and I'm pretty good at acting." Eleanor told me.

"You two are cruel and what about Niall? Huh Lex didn't think about that?" Aggie said.

"Oh well no harm with playing a little prank is there?" I said smirking. Me and Eleanor are gonna pretend to "fancy" each other. Just to see what they think, we've rehearsed the seen a million times. We've also done a few extra things as well, the usual kind, hidden all of the food supply and stolen the phone so they don't have room service, taken Louis mattress and all his clothes. This should be fun.

"What if they ask you to prove it like kiss or something?" Aggie persisted.

"We kiss."  I shrugged and Eleanor agreed. A text then buzzed through.

From- Nialler

Meet in the boys room in 10mins see you soon x

"The boys said to meet them in their room in 10 minutes." I smirked.

"You're going get caught y'know." Jess told me and Eleanor, we just shrugged. We all grabbed our phones and some money just in case we ended up going out then opened up the co-joining door.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Okay where the hell are my clothes and mattress?!" Louis yelled.

"Dunno." I shrugged. He looked through the boys draws and looked really annoyed when he couldn't find them. I looked over to Eleanor who winked at me.

"Baby could you help me a sec." Eleanor said looking at me.

Louis who had his back on her turned and replied "Sure babe."

"Oh I was talking to Lexi." she said in a sugar sweet voice. His features turned into a look of puzzlement.

"Yeah sure thing ." I smiled a "flirty" smile at her as we walked into our hotel room. We shut the door ( a/n turned the lights off JOKE!) and I turned to her.

"I just hope Jess goes through with this and Aggie." I said worried they wouldn't.

"Look they agreed they have to do it now, shh listen." Eleanor replied with her ear glued to the door as I listened next to her.

Jess' P.O.V.

Might as well do what I said I would. I coughed then began to speak.