Fireworks, New Year Resolutions and Apologizing.

Lexi's P.O.V.

I knew that Casey and Liam had reached the paps because there was all of a sudden at least 100 times more flashes going off per second and I was inside and could see the flashes. Honestly you would have to see it to believe it.

"Lex you okay, you look like your in a trance or something?" Niall asked sounding concerned.

"Do you guys seriously have to put up with that every time you go out?" I asked amazed they could cope with it, I would run and hide in a hole.

He laughed slightly "Uh ,I suppose, yeah a lot of the time but recently it's been worse because of the whole Liam and Casey story, it's like gold for the paps. If they got a shot of those two kissing." He explained to me standing next to me watching the flashes from inside.

"It's scary." I sighed watching as I could just about make out where Casey and Liam were.

"So your not ready to go public?" he joked shoving my shoulder. I laughed lightly. We stood and watched slowly as some of the paparazzi had got what they wanted and started to leave. I glanced  at the clock. 10 minuets.

"C'mon, we're gonna go and watch the fireworks from the roof." Aggie notified me and Niall and we followed everyone up to the rooftop. With a few minuets left Casey and Liam ran up almost out of breath.

"Man that's some scary shit down there." Casey panted coming to stand so he could see the fireworks with Liam. Their apartment was pretty central and had an awesome view of Big Ben where the London firework display was set off.

We could hear the chants of the masses of crowds "3,2,1" then the fireworks were set of . I swear it got better every year. The fireworks were huge. It was literally breath taking. None of us said anything all of us just stood watching the rockets exploding in the sky.

"Happy new year princess." Niall whispered in my ear I turned and smiled at him.

"Where's  my new years kiss?" I asked in response. He tugged me in and kissed me hard. I could tell us 2 weren't the only ones kissing on the roof top, I mean it is new year after all. I pulled back breathless.

"Happy new year Niall." I whispered leaning my forehead on his getting lost in his eyes. He hugged me and we stood turning our attention back to the display I rested my head on his chest.

"My new year resolution is never to loose you again." Niall told me. I lifted my head and looked at him smiling.

"Really?"

"Really." he smiled back at me.

"Well then mine is to never loose you." I repeated what he had said, but meaning it I really didn't want to have to go through the break up me and him went through again.

"Lex, can I have a word please." Liam asked already dragging me away from the warmth and comfort of Niall. I sighed and turned to him. We were stood away from the group and it wasn't lit up where  us two were stood.

"If your gonna hur-" I began.

"No I'm not." he sighed looking hurt. "Just because I dragged you off doesn't mean I want to pick a fight with you, you are my sister." he explained.

"What? Why did you bring me over here then?" I asked looking for a sign or something.

"To talk." he told me, I gave him a no duh look and motioned for him to carry on and explain further. He paused.

"What was your resolution?" he asked.

"To never loose Niall." I told him getting annoyed that he wasn't getting to the point already. I watched him carefully. Then for some reason something clicked.

"What was yours Liam?" I asked knowing he wanted me to.

"To sort things out with you, to try and make things right." he told me not looking at me but past me trying to find something to fix his eyes on, avoiding eye contact with me. I didn't really know how to respond, we had never really talked about it. I never had anything to say about it.