Coming out of the Bathroom and Finding Casey.

A/N You my little clownfish are incredible 50,000 reads? I was like ..What? No way? But it's for real then I was like 0.o so ya heres another chapter :D Tell me whatcha think Vote? Comment or Fan? Thankkkkssss - Emily :D

Lexi's P.O.V.

"Last show here today then Nialler?" I asked him as all of us were settling down to eat breakfast in the hotel restaurant.

"Yeah, I love it here but can't wait to get back." he said in an light voice, his Irish accent really rang through. 

"Guys do you know where Casey is?" Lance who played the keyboard for them came and asked us.

"Naah we haven't seen Liam either, I mean he was in the room but had locked himself in the bathroom and won't come out." Zayn told him.

"Yeah we had to go into the girls room to have a shower." Louis added. We all looked round scanning the restaurant to see if they were here. I had a bad feeling that something must have happened between them. Liam he never misses breakfast (most important meal of the day an all)  and Casey, he's always in the middle of it.

"How long has he been gone for?" I asked concerned after all he was my child hood best friend.

"I dunno he got out of bed last night around 2 then I didn't see him again after that." Lance told us. Around two? That's when I went back to the room with Niall.

"Did he say where he was going when he got up?" Aggie asked. Lance shook his head.

"Josh and Sammy are out looking for him and I've been out as well. Any of you got any ideas where he could be?" Lance asked us all again. We all shook our heads.

Liam's P.O.V.

No way can I face anyone. What if someone saw me with him last night? What if the media got hold of the story? I just text dani telling her we needed to talk. What should I do? Bzzzzzzzzzz...

From- Dani

Hey, so those words are never usually good and I need to tell you something as well...

 I read and re-read it before texting back.

To- Dani

Are you breaking up with me?

As soon as I had sent it I knew the answer. I don't even know why I bothered asking. I had been locked in this small bathroom most of the night and all of today. I wonder where Casey is?

From- Dani

I'm  so sorry x

I again text back straight away.

To- Dani

I understand, I feel the same way. Still friends? x :)

She text me back saying yes with a smiley face. That made things a little easier I guess. Well at least we can still be friends. Now I've got to figure out things with Casey.

"Liam, c'mon mate you can't stay in there all day." I heard Lou shout from the other side. I heard a few voices mumbling and knew everyone was out there. I'll use the fact that Dani broke up with me as the whole locking myself in the bathroom thing.

"Dani- she, she broke up with  me th-through text." I told them through the door making my voice shake and crack.

"Aw man I'm sorry, come out we'll help you though this." I hear Harry sympathies. Come out, ha if only they knew. I unclicked the door and walked out. I'm pretty sure my eyes were red and puffy and bloodshot, I must look a mess.