Recovery Day fun in the Snow and That's It.

A/N Here's the next chapter hope you like it - Emily :D

Lexi's P.O.V.

"Your gonna have to face them sometime or other!" Jess shouted from the hallway.

"Liam's your brother you can't avoid him forever! And the other guys are really worried about you... Lexi! Please talk to us, it's been 3 days!" Aggie shouted.

I haven't been out of my room since the break up. I feel so depressed and sick and I swear I'm suffering from heart break right now. That sounds stupid but if you've ever been through a break up you'll know what I mean. It hurts.

"Okay that's it, Alexis Hope Payne if you don't get your butt out here by the count of three so help me I will come in there!" Aggie yelled going all angry mum on me. Wait? Did she just use my full name, weirdo. I ignored her and heard the lock on the door click open. She must have used a grippy clip or something.

"1, 2 3! ...That's it don't say I didn't warn you." and with that she tipped a bucket of ice water on me.

"AGGIE!" I yelled jumping up from my bed, she rolled her eyes at me with her hands on her hips she sighed.

"Shower and change into some fresh P.J's now. We are going to have a recovery day. Jess go to the shop and get as much crappy foods as you can, Ben and Jerry's, Cadburys chocolate anything okay?" Aggie told her passing her MY credit card.

"You, Shower, NOW!" Me and Jess both did as we were told and I guess Aggie is setting up a movie and blankets. We use to do this when we were 15 or 16 and we went through break up's.

I stripped off and was ready to get in the shower when I noticed I still had the locket on... I wonder if he still wears the guitar pick necklace I got him for his birthday. Don't be stupid of course he doesn't!

I took the locket off and gently placed it down on the marble side next to the sink and got into the shower. I let the hot water engulf my body. It flowed over me making me feel as if it was just going to wash everything away, all the trouble. I'm not stupid though, I know it won't.

I got out of the shower feeling a bit better, my hair smelled of strawberries so it's not all bad I guess. I slipped on some P.J. bottoms and a white vest top and I don't know why but I put the locket back on. I can't not wear it.

I picked up my phone that had been off for 3 days and switched it on:

52 messages

24 voice mails

I sighed and scrolled mindlessly through the messages, not surprisingly there were none from Niall most of the were from Harry Zayn Lou and a few off of Casey and Liam. I wonder if they're still together. If they are they're doing better then me and Niall.

I listened through the voice mails oldest to newest. The newest one was from Liam. It was the only one from Liam.

"Hey Lex you're my twin and I hope you're okay, I do actually care about you sometimes," he paused and laughed " I thought you ought to know the guys told us they knew about me and Casey, yes I'm pissed off you didn't say anything sooner but we can fight about that later. So yeah bye. Oh one more thing! You still have to tell me the secret!"

His voice beeped off and I smiled. He can care. I can't believe he's holding me to the secret though. I'll fight with him later.

Wait! What!? I replayed the message to make sure I had heard it right. They had told Liam and Casey we knew about them? I'll have to ask the girls about it .