The flight and Hello Casey!

A/N Well hello my clownfishes this has taken a while to upload I'm soorrrrrryyy :L. Anyways hope you guys like it. Thank you for commenting I love you for that :D. Well in like 6 days I'm going to Egypt so updates might be a little slower but they will happen. I am dedicating this to liams_pokemon because 1. she has an awesome user name and 2. she always comments :D. Hope you enjoy. Vote? Fan? COMMENT?! -Emily :D

"Yes yes yes yes!" Jess was skipping round our apartment with a huge grin on her face. Yes, we were back at the apartment.

"Calm down you weirdo!" I smirked. Yeah I guess I was kind of excited as well. It had been 3 weeks and 2 days, we were finishing packing. In my case just starting packing but anyway. We were going out early to surprise the boys, only 5 days early but still early.

"It's not like you haven't been buzzing like her for the past 3 days." Aggie said rolling her eyes at me. I just rolled my eyes back at her and carried on packing.

After finally I finishing my packing an hour later we were in the airport. I was in  a random shop looking through some clothes.

"You are not getting that to go to America." Aggie stated as I picked out a hoodie. I put it back, I didn't mind I had the purple Jack Wills one that I had got for my birthday in my carry on.

An announcement came on for passengers for whatever plane it was to board and apparently I should have listened because the girls were now dragging me to the boarding gates.

Before we bored I quickly pulled out my phone and text my mum we were leaving, she wanted to know because she wasn't sure when we were going.

"Passports?" the lady asked. Aggie handed her the passports.

"Thank you." she then let us through the gates after giving them back.

"First class?" Jess asked.

"Yeah I paid and don't argue!" I said with a shrug as we got lead to the posh bit of the plane. This plane only made one stop because it was a huge jet and only needed one refuel. I made sure it was a journey where we didn't have to swap planes because I hated doing that.

"I won't!" She replied putting her hands up in surrender. I laughed as we walked down to our seats.

"DIBS WINDOW!" Jess yelled.

"DIBS NOT MIDDLE." I yelled straight after, leaving Aggie moaning about having to sit in between two immature, ouch that last word was harsh!

We may have attracted a few looks from the other people in first class but that only made me laugh. Not my problem! I ran and sat down then started to sing, no not sing, screetched a song out.

"Holiday ooohhh holiday it's the best time of the year!" Aggie hit me as she got into her seat telling me to shut up. I heard some laughter and looked around. I saw a group of four boys smirking at us three. I rolled my eyes and turned to Aggie.

"What's their problem?" I said gesturing to them. She shrugged and Jess' mouth hit the ground I swear.

"Jess?" we asked.

"That's their band. Their new band for the new tour. Harry was telling me about them! Josh Danny Sandy and Jon are working for someone else now, I think. Wait no I think Josh is staying I'm not sure." she explained.

"Yaaay!" I said hinting at the sarcasm. One of the boys walked over to us.

"Hey uh, you look kind of familiar. Do I know you from somewhere??" his unmistakable voice asked. I turned from Jess and Aggie. Oh uhh how do I react?

"Oh wow Lexi you've changed a bit!" he said to me.

"You to Casey." I replied. The girls took a moment then looked at me.