Radio Talks, Interviews and Spitting Tea.

Lexi's P.O.V

"C'mon girly up now!" I heard Zayn's husky voice yell as he hit me over the head with a pillow. I moaned a dug further into... um whatever I was lying on?

"WE HAVE THE RADIO CALL IN 5 MINUETS GET UP OFF YOUR LAZY ARSE!" Louis screamed in my ear, I pretty much jumped out of my skin after recovering I hit him over the head with the pillow Zayn had thrown at me.

"Well happy new year to you to." Louis grumbled.

"I'm not a morning person." I stated leaning back into the couch I had been lying on. I looked at Louis and he stared at me in disbelief.

"It's not morning you imbecile it's afternoon and us 5 have already been up, out and done 2 other interviews." he said going all fake sassy on me, I think he's hyped up because it's a new year? Not sure.

"Whatever where's Niall?" I asked rolling my eyes. He shrugged.

"In the kitchen with Harry and Liam waiting for the Radio to call, they told us 2 to come and get you up." Zayn told me helpfully. I smiled then he grabbed my wrist tugging me into the kitchen with Louis following. Casey and Jess and Aggie were also sitting drinking tea in the kitchen.

"And now we've got One Direction on the phone especially for all you girls out there!" Gregg James said from the other end of the line.

"Hey guys!"

"Afternoon!" they all shouted back down the phone.

"Well first off happy new year! How did you guys celebrate?" he asked.

"Just hung at mine and Liam's place and watched the fireworks from the roof, it was awesome!" Niall replied. The banter went back and forth talking about the tour until they came onto the subject of me.

"Yeah we miss our families but y'know it's incredible to see they fans on tour. In fact I'm with my twin Lex right now spending time with her before we go." Liam said casually.

"Woah... hold the phone twin?" Gregg said.

"Yeaah, she's never really liked being in the spotlight but she's cool with it now." Liam sent a smile towards me.

"Is she there?" he asked.

"Yeah with 2 of her friends as well." Liam replied.

"Can we have a word?" Gregg asked unsure.

"Heeeyyyyyy!" me and the girls screamed down the phone. Zayn laughed so much at our 'entrance' he spat his tea all over me.

"Zayn!" I yelled. We all started play arguing.

"Guys what's going on there?" the radio host asked laughing.

"Zayn just spat his drink all over me." I told him.

"STOP SPITTING WATER ZAYN!" He yelled down the phone.

"It's okay it wasn't water it was tea." Zayn shouted back. I heard some chatter from the other end they were probably talking to the listeners.

"Well don't spit it!" he yelled back.

Then Louis being smart arse and all yelled back "SORRY DAD!" (a/n that last part with the tea actually happened with them on the radio can't remember who spat on who though.)

"Well, I'm afraid we've got to hang up now but great talking to you guys and meeting your sister and her friends bye!" he said, I think we annoyed him. We all yelled a goodbye before hanging up. There was a silence.

"Well I think that went rather well." Harry shrugged as we all started laughing. They are completely crazy.

"Oh by the way Lex, management said you have to make a T.V. appearance as well so they got us booked on Jonathan Ross, is that cool?" Liam asked me as the others chatted. I nodded to him.