The Late Night "Party" and completing the locket with a picture.

A/N Hola clownfish, how're you all? Here's the next chapter. This a/n= Short and Sweet. Just want to see how many votes and comments I can get, trying for 20 each, please? Yeah I know I'm dreaming... ENJOY- Emily :D

"How was it?"

"What happened?"

"Did you kiss?"

"PROTECTION!!!!"

"Casey! We did not do it!" I said as the girls fired questions at me and Casey yelled. I laughed I hadn't even closed the door yet Niall could probably hear them. Their room in the hotel was right next to ours and they had a door joining them together.

"Oh as if, you were out for ages you so did!" he remarked.

"You're gross and you have to tell us everything." Eleanor told me and him. 

"So you waited up so you could hear how the date went?" I questioned. They all nodded and Casey shrugged.

"Out." I said to him.

"What? Why?" he asked shocked.

"Because you are a boy and you can find out from Niall what happened. Now todaloo." I said pushing him through the door that joined the rooms. I caught a bit of the boys conversation before they notice me pushing him through the door.

"Harry she's my sister!" Liam yelled.

"Don't worry Liam we didn't do that!" Niall defended then they all turned to look at us. I smirked.

"Yeah let's tell them we didn't do any thing." I said then winked at him, I caught Harry smirking, and closed the door on the boys although I could hear Liam going ballistic. Haha.

"So you did do something?!" Jess said shocked.

"No! I was joking to get on Liam's nerves ,course we didn't!" I said a bit shocked she thought I would do it by a lake.

"You do know where he took me right?" I asked and she did the so-so thing with her hand.

"Kind of, we knew it was a lakeside date sort of thing. Now tell us what it actually was." Jess demanded.

"And you thought I would do it lake side thanks! Fine I'll tell you." I sighed and began to tell them all about the date, leaving out the part about the bet we  made.

"Awww that's such a sweet date."Jess said at the end.

"But it also explains why your soaking wet and ruined your hair and make-up. Get changed and showered now." Aggie said with an approving nod from Eleanor. I did as I was told by the time I was ready for bed it was 2:30 in the morning.

"Night girls." Eleanor mumbled with replies of goodnight back. I lay down in the bed but couldn't sleep I kept replaying the date in my head, it really was amazing. I sat up and realized that sleep just wasn't going to come so I dragged on a baggy hoodie and put my slippers on and  crept out to the hall.

I walked out to find Niall sitting out in the hall as well.

"Hey." I said.

"Couldn't sleep either." I nodded and sat next to him. He put his arm round me and I leaned into him.

"You got me into so much trouble with Liam you know that right?" he said referring to when I had joked about us "doing" anything.

I laughed "Sorry." he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"How come you couldn't sleep?" he asked looking intently into my eyes.

"Just y'know um," I couldn't exactly say no dream could compare to the perfect date we'd just been on "Not tiered?" please let him believe that.