Niall and Allies birthday and the rooftop dance.

A/N

PLEASE READ!

Hey clown fish so this is a REALLY long chapter and I want to know you appreciate it by getting me at least 25-30 votes and 25 comments, that's when I'll post the next chapter okay? Until then enjoy :) COMMENT AND VOTE thank you I love you guys  :) - Emily

P.S. Sorry if it seems harsh, I want to know if it really is appreciated I do love you guys though :) 

P.P.S. The tattoo they design is at the side :)

Why was mum here? What the actual hell was she doing here? I glanced at Liam who shrugged. She hadn't text me either. I then let my hand shoot to my cut lip to hide it.

"So um mum what're you doing here? Why didn't you let us know?" Liam asked casually. Probably not wanting her to look at me and see the cut.

"Well I had business over here and thought I would drop in and say hi. Now what is it you did to Lexi?" she asked suspiciously.

"Nothing." he answered way to quickly.

"Something about messing up her face, if I recall it right Louis?" she said turning to Lou who had made the comment earlier. Louis nodded sheepishly before making and excuse to exit the room with Eleanor. Everyone else followed hastily.

"So are you going to tell me or is she?" mum said to Liam.

"Well you see-" he began.

"We were training y'know kick boxing and he accidentally hit me but no harm was done I'm fine the guys  cleared the cut up for me see." I said covering for Liam. Why? I honestly don't know.

"Okay, well it's Allie's birthday as well in a few days, September 13th so I was wondering weather you two could do something special with her since she'll be turning three in four days maybe take her out then. We are here for five days so you can." mum smiles at us both.

"Uhhhmm mum? It's Niall's birthday then as well." I remind her. She knows me and him are close but has no idea that we are going out.

"Yes but she's your little sister." mum says calmly. I nod as she gets a call from her phone.

"I have to go, business calls! Look after her for me okay?" she says gesturing to Allie.

"It's 11 at night where could you possib-" she cuts me off waving her hand in my face and walking out of the room and closing the door.

"Why did you cover for me?" Liam asked.

"Because I don't want have to go back to England just because of you, this is my vacation." I lied.

 "Whatever." he tells me turning to Allie.

Liam's P.O.V.

I can't believe I hit her! She's my sister and I hit her! But she covered for me? She thinks I want her dead. I'm an awful brother.

"Hey Kiddo." I say calmly to her.

"Hey what happened to Lexi face?" she says her face full of concern for a 2 year old.

"Nothing she hurt it by accident but it's all better now." I tell her gently. I hear Lexi mutter Liar under her breath before leaving the room. 

"So what do you want to do?" I ask Allie determined to have Allie like, me unlike Lexi. I can't be that bad a brother right? I mean Ruth and Nicole must like me. Except I don't see much of them.