Surprising the boys and being the clueless one.

A/N  hey Clownfishes Yeah this took a while but I've been busy :P okay I really need a new cover for this please if your good at making covers inbox me a new one you will get a dedication and I will start doing one shots and you'll get one :) Anyways enjoy Fan? Vote? Comment? ect- Emily :D

"What room is Mr Brown staying in?" I asked we had checked in and dumped our cases in the hotel. Yeah, we were in a hotel because the boys had 5 shows in this place before moving on.

I had said bye to Casey but had carried on texting him. He's staying here to but went to rehearsals, he knows not to tell the guys we are here.

"Look, I can't tell you that. I don't know how you found out One Direction's code name but they told me not to give out any room information." the receptionist told us bitterly. I huffed we wanted to go up and mess up their room guess not.

"C'mon then girls let's go tan then." I said and with that we marched off to get our bikini's on. Mine was a plain white one with gold plastic mini balls on where the tie off parts were. I grabbed my white Gucci glasses and headed down with the girls. There were towels poolside.

"It's not fair you can afford all that Gucci crap and stuff." Jess complained like a 5 year old.

"I did offer to get you a pair and that jack will's bikini you wanted but you said no!" I defended laughing, she pouted and sat on a sun lounger. We sat and sunbathed for a while.

"What's the time?" I asked swinging my legs over the side so I was sitting facing the other two.

"Urgh." Jess moaned obviously annoyed that I had disturbed her.

"Half one." Aggie replied getting up and looking round. There were quite a few people round the pool.

"Want a drink?" I asked them.

"Yeah. Just water." Jess said.

"Same I'll come with you though." Aggie replied getting up. We walked over to the poolside bar and got the drinks.

"It's so bloody hot here compared to England." I sighed.

"I know it's so nice." Aggie said sighing as well. We walked back then the 3 of us sat sipping our drinks with our feet in the pool and talking.

"Jess!" W e heard a voice shout. She turned round and squealed.

"Harry!" with that she was up and in his arms. Was it me or was he checking her out because she was in a bikini?

"Oi you perv stop checking my girl out!" I joked as he walked back over with Jess. He just smirked at me.

"Back of she's mine!" He joked back nudging me then pulling her into a kiss.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked wanting to see Niall.

"They're up getting changed we've got the afternoon off so you got pretty good timing." He answered me, his arm slung round Jess.

"Hey Payne, we gonna do catch up or not?" I spun round to see Casey. I ran and gave him a hug.

"Couldn't exactly do that on the plane could I?" I asked, I heard a chuckle in response.

"You knew they were here?" Harry asked. He nodded, we were still hugging I just felt him nod. I let go as I heard, yes heard before I saw them, the rest of the boys.

"Lex!" Niall said shocked. I smiled and he came and gave me a hug.

"Just when I thought I was on a break from you Miss Payne." Zayn said smirking as Niall hugged me.

"Wait! Fans Paps! Are there any round?" I asked panicking remembering I didn't want the media knowing about me.

"Relax, no there isn't." Niall said. I relaxed as Niall pulled me back into a hug.