You Know my Secret

There I sat on a fallen log, contemplating all the decisions I had made in the past 5 years. Maybe I was a tad harsh, I mean he was trying to make it up to me. No, never would I go back. Even if I did he would never see the way I am now and would never understand all of my issues. He had become a stranger to me. I never really knew him and I never wanted to. I stood up, my legs shaking as the cold air bit at my skin. I walked away from the outskirts and further into the park. I checked no one was behind me before going behind my usual bush and round the corner of the bridge. I walked up to my door when voice spoke behind me.

"You lied to me." I spun around and there stood my mysterious angel. His hoodie hanging over his broad shoulders. His hair was windswept, brown curls blowing in the wind. He looked down at me despite my small heels on me boots.

"I haven't seen you for at least a week." I walked over and whispered in his ear seductively. He pushed me back against a tall oak, pinning my hands above my head.

"Two years," I gulped. "You were lying to me for two years and you were lying to Ali and my family." He pushed harder, re-opening the cuts that had now started bleeding through my jumper.

"Who are you and...." He paused for a second, stepping back as he saw the blood red sleeves.

"What happened to your arms?" He reached out but I spun around, forcing him into my previous position.

"How did you find out?" I looked into his eyes. They were brown and they shone through a glassy layer of salt water that was building up.

"I was at the hospital," he replied. I stepped back and removed my hands from his chest. He stood back up and pulled his jumper down.

"Why?" I asked. I then stepped further away. Fear, Fear Me.

"Why, why were you there?" I shouted, causing me to react to the various tablets I had taken. I pulled on my bag strap and it gave way falling from my shoulder and spilling the contents onto the sodden ground. My hair was wet causing it to flop in sections over my face. I stared down at the various tablets that were dissolving in the water. I suddenly felt very angry. I swung my fist round, hitting George on the nose. He shrunk back, unsure what to do about my sudden outburst.

"You are messed up Katrina!" He wiped the blood off his nose and paused as if contemplating what to say next. "But I still love you" I looked at him, something stirring within me as though my inner person had been waiting to hear those words. I gave him a disgusted look, my arms were now dyed red with blood leaking out of my faults. He turned around and walked back around the corner and out of my sight. I collected up my things and walked inside however I didn't notice the small piece of paper that has fallen out of the tub of antidepressants. It now lay sodden on the ground, the message fading away to a distant place like a lost memory...