I have hurt so many people. What kind of a monster am I?

When I woke up the next morning, I was really pissed off. I was 20, why should I have to stay here and listen to my father going on and on about stupid rules as if I was 5 years old. After getting dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt I went down the stairs and into the kitchen. After going to get my jabs I have decided to explore, might as well make the most of my time here.

"Eat quickly otherwise you'll be late Kat." My dad demanded, collecting his papers before heading into the room on the left which I had now learned was his study.

I watched George place a piece of toast down in front of me. His eyes showed worry but I ignored it and stared at the toast like it was some kind of Alien species.

"Aren't you going to eat?" George asked, placing some water down next to my plate.

"No, not hungry." Although I sounded childish, at the moment I didn't really care. I drank the water and stood up, collecting my shoes from the rack by the windowsill.

"You shouldn't let him put you off you know." I still continued to ignore him, climbing into the passenger seat of the car.

As he began the drive, I looked down at my hands to avoid any unnecessary eye contact. Underneath my sleeve a small tattoo on my right wrist caught my eye. Tattooed there were two small triangles. One was red and overlapping it slightly was a matching black one. I looked at them, remember being really annoyed and drunk the time I got them. When I woke up the next day I had cried because I never thought I would drop so low as to get a meaningless tattoo. Then, I lifted up the sleeve on my other arm, the cursive words were still there, not covered at all by the scars that were running right through.

"I always liked those tattoos of yours." George said, noticing me looking at them.

"You do? Why?" forgetting that I was supposed to be ignoring his presence

"Well I always thought they were like Good and Evil." I looked at him questioningly "Well I thought the idea was that the triangles were like the bed, darker side to you and your mother's writing was like the positive, good side."

"She's you're mother too."

"I didn't really know her, I only met her once. She's an amazing Lady. Did you ever find out why she gave you that tattoo?"

"No? Do you?"

"Well, I don't know why I have mine?" As he pulled the car to a stop I reached for his arm and lifted up his sleeve. On his left wrist were the same 7 cursive letters except with a ticked line under rather than a spiral.

"How come I didn't notice this before?" He sighed, stepping out of the car.

"Let's just say, make up does have its pro's. I didn't want to risk you finding out that I was your brother. It would have ruined the stupid plan. Once I found out that it was from my mother, Dad said that he was sure you had the same tattoo so I didn't want it to be recognised."

I bowed my head as we began to walk towards the path down the side of the hospital. I felt someone take my hand in theirs and looked up.

"I'm sorry, about everything. I know you aren't really as strong as you pretend to be and that you still hurting yourself. I should never have let your Dads plan actually happen, it was just extra weight on your shoulders that you didn't need or deserve."

"I'm sorry too, for being such a worthless screw up." I felt tears begin to fall down my face as he brought me into a hug. "I hurt people, I killed people George."

"I know, it's not your fault..."

———————————-

Katrina was now home, she had decided that she would explore after all. After her trip to the hospital, she had started by walking round the house however, soon got lost and ended up in the garden. After walking round the pond and vegetable garden she had started walking towards the forest. She was now strolling through the trees not too far from the house when she caught sight of an arrow carved into a tree. Walking closer she could see that the arrow had been caved with a pocket knife. Surprised, she walked in the direction it pointed, now walking on a path which looked like it had been followed before. As she reached a second arrow, she could see an opening up ahead. Entering the clearing she was met by a small lake with high rocks on the far side. I walked round for a bit before noticing that there were small arrows carved in the trees along the edge of the lake. Following them round I could see that there was one tree standing alone from the others. As I walked closer I could see that the leaves were freshly trampled meaning someone had been here before recently. On the tree was a small scarf, tied to a branch. It was blue and green. It was blowing in the wind, however not showing any signs of falling off. However that wasn't what caught my eye, underneath, carved into the trunk was two sets of initials, clearly belonging to my mum and dad. I could feel my body begin to shake before I sat down on the brambles that were overgrown near the bottom of the tree.

What has my life come to,

All this time praying that I could have my family back together

No happiness,

No Love,

No friends,

No Mother,

No me...

——————————————————————-

Sorry Guy's, I have never updated this late before but now I have.

I have end of year exams coming up so I have been focusing on working for them.

On a lighter note, new chapter! Actually it is quite boring, lots of exciting things happening in the next chapter.

I decided to dedicate this chapter to my friend Katrina who the Katrina in this story is based off, Kinda. Also she dedicated her chapter to me so I thought I would just return the favour.

Oh and only 3 chapters to go till the end.

Vote and comment!

Emilyxx