Dinner Disaster

Thursday 26th July 2040

I checked my outfit again in the mirror. I suppose it was ok… Who am I kidding, I looked great. I wrapped a clean bandage around my arms, no need to hide it, it’s only George. I walked towards the exit to the park, my hair was its usual brown curls and I had done my makeup so it was smooth curves over my green eyes. I pulled my coat round, hiding my dress and arms from view.  I headed towards the underground station and paid for my ticket. I yanked my headphones out of my pocket, busting the right ear so it no longer made a sound. I huffed in annoyance and stuck the left side in my ear, settling for Evanescence. I found a seat luckily and checked the time on my phone. It read 6:00 meaning I had 15 minutes to get there. When I finally arrived at The Bistro Lounge, It was just past 6:16. I opened the door, making my way to where you are supposed to wait to be seated.

“Hello, can I help you.” The young gentlemen looked up from his pile of menus and I told him that I was meeting someone.

“Wait!” He exclaimed “Your Katrina right?” I nodded, wondering why he knew my name.

“Come with me” I followed him down to the more private tables. Wow, these must have cost a lot.

“He will be here soon” I whispered a quiet thanks before looking around, it was a private area and must have cost a fortune. I didn’t know George had lots of money.

I began to read the menu.  Not noticing that someone had sat down opposite me. “Have you decided what you want to eat?”

I replied back “No I was just… I trailed off, that wasn’t George’s voice. I looked up and there he sat. His brown curls fell over his face and beneath them you could see his brown eyes burning into my skin. “Dad” I whispered. He smirked slightly.

“Well I have already ordered for you so it’s fine” I glared at him before my anger took full control of my actions.

“You absolute prick. How dare you come in here you asshole! How dare you come here after what you did!” I stood up from my seat. He looked back at me with sad eyes, almost like regret.

“Just calm down, I can explain” She said. His voice was soft and calming however I ignored this as I spoke to him

“Go on then” He opened his mouth to speak but his eyes caught sight of my arms which still had the bandage wrapped round. “He continued to stare at them as though he was assessing the situation and what to say. I pushed them under the table away from his view and sat back down where I was previously. “Explain!” I shouted at him. He flinched back.

“How long have you had this problem” he gestured towards my arms, a look of disgust on his face. I stood up from the table as the waiter placed two bowls of my favourite pasta onto the table.

“I knew it, you brainless fool. You never cared about me!” I grabbed the water from the table tipping the full contents onto his head. He gasped putting his hand up to the front of his face to wipe his eyes. As a reflex action I subconsciously grabbed the largest bowl of pasta also empting the contents over his hair. He didn’t react after that, moving his hand further down and resting it on the table.

I began to walk away, but he grabbed my hand. “Wait please.” He shook his hair slightly as he looked up. “Won’t you talk to me?” I turned back to face him.

“Talk to you…Never!” I pulled my arm from his grasp nearly making him fall from the chair. I walked out of the restaurant getting the train back to my local bar. How dare he…

 ----------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! Thanks for reading and voting. Lots of Important things about to happen in these next few chapters so Perservere and keep reading even though its bad!

I am considering doing a kind of plot twist so let me know what you think!

Emilyxx