Storms of the past

Friday 20th June 2039 (Katrina age 19)

Screaming, Crying, Perfect storm, I Can make all the tables turn, rose garden filled with thorns, keep on second guessing like OMG Who is she, I get drunk on jealousy, But you'll come back each time you leave, cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

I glared angrily at George as he had lunch with his best friend, she was much pettier than me. I dug my nails in frustration. I yanked my earbuds out, discarding Taylor Swift on the cafe chair. I gathered my thoughts before walking sauntily over to their table.

"Why, hello there. I don't believe we have met?" I asked in a questioning tone. They both turned to face me George with a scowl on his face.

"Oh, sorry do I know you?" she asked me, I smirked at George before Turing towards her and raising my eyebrows.

"I'm Georges girlfriend" I battered my eyelashes as he began too choke on the coffee biscuit he had just eaten.

"Oh, well I'm his best friend Ali." she said. I smiled back.

"Alex." I replied offering my hand.

"Well, I am meeting me mother soon so I better go. It was nice talking to you."

I walked towards the ladies bathroom before giving a wink towards George's table.

"Excuse me a minute, I just need the bathroom," he said. She gave hims worrying glance before muttering a " be quick."

I was yanked back before I could react I felt a warm hand come across my cheek. I lifted my head and saw a mad George looking at me through brown a beady eyes. I lent back, afraid of how he would react.

"Sorry I shouldn't have hit you. I just wasn't expecting you to say that to Ali. I didn't know you returned the feelings." I looked up at him with wide eyes. I wasn't expecting that reaction from him. He had fallen for my plan easily. I smiled up at him.

"I love you," I smiled up and kissed him sweetly.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to intrude," Ali looked up at us with a guilty face. I looked back at her with a deep glare.

"No problem, I have to go anyway." I looked back out at George and ruffled his hair. "Bye." I whispered in his ear before walking down the corridor and into the main cafe.

I opened the door and the little bell rang and I went out into the cold, bitter wind. Little did I know that a hooded figure was lurking I'm the shadows. Waiting for me....