Chapter 2: "Why me?"

Previously:

On the walk home I thought I should pick up the stuff right now like Nurse Jenny said to me, but also I thought how am I going to tell my mom.

Deku POV:
I should probably get those things. I head into a bussier part of town and people started to give me werid looks. What do I have something on my face. I touch around my face and then I get to my neck. Oh, that's what they're looking at. Makes sense people only see omegas as weak. As if I'm in the middle of my thoughts someone says

: "wow an omega out here all alone? Why don't I help you."

(⚠️ Sexually harassment no rape. Skip of you want.⚠️)

That's when I realize they were talking to me. Oh great I knew this would happen but not do soon. I turn around and I see a guy with brown hair and golden eyes. I give the fakest smile I can muster to get him to leave me alone.

"I'm sorry sir but so you know I don't need any help. I may be a child in your eyes but I see myself as a young adult and can get through this place easy enough. So thank you for your concern but I really should be off."

I turn away from the man but he pulls my arm and pushes my face against his chest while putting his right hand around my waist and grabbing my ass with his left hand.

"You are just a stupid useless omega. What can you do? I am a alpha names Overhaul but you can call me daddy."

Okay yep, this motherfucker is going to die today.

"You want to know your weakness you so called alpha have. Your weakness is you think everyone is obsessed with you but in reality everyone hates you." (Please get the reference)

(⚠️Sexually harassment over ⚠️)

I grab onto his shoulder and kick my knee into his crouch. He falls over in a fit of pain. A crowd starts to form to see an omega has kick someone in the the dick. Fuck I am so screwed. Heros arrive at the scence of downtown Tokyo. I try to run away but someone, no wait a scarf holds me back.

"You want to tell me what you did young man." The man said a look of angry on his face.

"Well can I tell you my side of the story first."

"Fine but make it quick we-"

"Eraserhead" a police officer said in a hurried and surprised tone.

"Yes what is it"

"It's Overhaul the villain. You know the villian we were try to catch all this time."

"Wait so your saying I caught a villain that you guys have been trying to bag for so long. And I did it when I dont have a quirk and an omega. Wow I would hate to be you Overhaul."

I walk over to him and stare him right in the face. "You sexually harassed a child then you get taken down with one move by someone who is quirkless and an omega. How stupid can you be? phh- hahaha- haha." Oh god I couldn't stop laughing.

"Excuse me but your joking right now right?" Eraserhead said. "How did you do that."

"OKAY WHO WAS IT THAT TOKE DOWN THIS VILLIAN?" The voice of Endeavor rang out.

"Actually I would like to know that two. Who is the hero that saved the day." All-might said laughing.

"Um hello excuse me?" "What about you are you a fan little guy" All might said. Okay so he thinks I'm a little kid fun.

"Actually no I don't care much about heros in general, but you asked who toke down the villian over there. I said pointing where Overhaul and Eraserhead was.