Chapter 5: Best friend?

Deku: Ahhh what the fuck I wrote all of what happened in like 30 minutes. Sometimes it take me days to come up with a script foe new videos ideas, or when I tell story I get sidetracked so many times.

You know what I need a bottle of whiskey and a friend. Damn it it's only 1pm. I'll call Kacchan to come over after his shift and tell him to come to my house so we can play Resident Evil 8 together and get drunk.

Kacchan: It's 1pm who the fuck is calling me. Oh just Deku

The call:
Kacchan: "Hey nerd good timing you just got me out of a lot paperwork. Also my friends around the table have lunch together so I'm on speaker"

Deku: "Oh well I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight fo-"

Denki: "Ah ha I called it it was a booty call, Kiri, Sero, Mina, Ochaco, Tsu and Shoto pay up"

Deku: "This isn't a booty call it's a friend call, because I'm Kacchan best friend. I'm inviting him for video games and alcohol"

Kacchan: "Yeah sure Deku I don't have anything except paper work you know I can finish this in 5 hours. Well bye shitty-"

Mina: "Wait Kacchan if he's your best friend why have we never meet him. Also we all know that E (Ejiro) is your best friend"

Deku: "Wait Katsuki I thought I was the only one that calls you Kacchan?"

Kacchan:"Well no my other friends do"

Denki: "Yeah and I was first to call him Kacchan, so your welcome for the nickname"

*Beep*

Kacchan: Shit

Todoroki: "Did he just hang up"

Kacchan: "Yes, yes he did and in 20 minutes there is going to be a bloodbath"

Todoroki: "what the hell does that mean?"

(Back to Deku)

Deku: "Excuse me, did this bitch just say that Kacchan was his best friend, he's mine we've known each other since we were in diapers. These people are just people he works with"

Yeah no I'm getting into a change of clothes and going down to his agency. I got dressed in skinny jeans with a MCR shirt and a a green short sleeve button up. I grab my phone, keys and my one strap over the shoulder backpack. Oh can't forget my wallet.

I got onto my motorcycle and drove to Kacchan's building to see who these heros think they are. I don't know why I'm being so possessive but he's my one and only friend I can't lose him not again.

Deku's motorcycle:

I got to the parking lot and parked my bike fairly close to the entrance without going in handy cap spots

I got to the parking lot and parked my bike fairly close to the entrance without going in handy cap spots. I walk in the building and I guess the guard say me as a threat. I mean I am wearing all black with leather gloves and a black backpack.