Chapter 13: "Thanks for quieting my thoughts"

Art by MysticalNe0n on twitter

"You said you would carry me, just don't drop me"

"Oh no" Shoto said as he draped Izuku bit immediately cought him like you do with a toddler

"Your a huge dick you know that"

"Oh so that's why you like me so much"

"I hate you so much"

"Aww, I love you too"
_______________________________________

"Ah, just shut up" Izuku buried his head into Shoto shoulder so Shoto wouldn't see him blush.

"Izuku your so cute"

"I'm not good with compliments"

"Then I'll give you more so that you will"

"That's exactly what I don't want"

"Fine, fine but each time I see you being beautiful than I will call you beautiful"

"Okay, okay just not that mu-"

"Your beautiful"

"Shoto, ahh stop th-"

"Never"

"You know what I just love about you?"

"What"

"How you let me finish my sentences"

"Oh, haha"

"Is Shoto Todoroki laughing, I got to document this. And I don't have my phone, fuck"

"Hey we can't let the world know I actually show emotion"

"Oh the great Shoto our #2 hero, with a cool but solace attitude intranets your heart"

"Wow you got it on the money, every magazine is Shoto Todoroki the most edgable bachelor around or does he have someone he hasn't told us about?"

"Wow that must suck"

"It does expectly since they aren't inclined to know any of my relationships. The cons of being in the public's eye"

"Oh how every single action or thing you do, they judge you for it and it can really taxing on your mental health"

"It is but how do you know what it feels like?"

"I'm a YouTuber, I'm also in the public eye and I've been really stressed that's why I invited Kacchan over but than everyone came over last night, but it wasn't all that bad. I got to meet you and this passes day has been great"

"Well I'm glad your happy"

Me too, I've missed this feeling

"Well what about you, I mean do you quickly get stressed about the thing that people say to you"

"Yeah actually when I was younger I never really got innuendos so when someone on Twitter called me daddy I thought that. Well I thought that they saw me as a good father figure"

"Mhh, ha, ahhh hahahaha. I'm sorry just you thought ahahaha. I'm sorry"

"It's okay you can laugh at my stupidity"

"So, ah when people call you daddy now, what do you do?"

"Honestly I cringe a bit but like that's a kink of there's but to put it on me. No thank you, I even have people say hey come and fuck this. Na thanks I'm good I'm not fucking a stranger on the internet"

"Yeah I understand that, alphas also have a far share of being sexualized by people too"

"It's lovely isn't it"