Chapter 7: Heat or love?

⚠️(Art not mine)⚠️

Also in this story this is where they have ear and tails. They only come out if they want to or they are in heat or rut.

NO IM NOT MAKING DEKU A BUNNY TO MANY OF THOSE

Todoroki: White tiger
Deku: Siamese cat
Bakugou: Pomeranian
That's all you really need to know

Into the story

Previously:

Deku POV:

Oh, oh no don't tell me my heat is coming on now. No that can't be it. I don't feel anything. I'm just hot and my face is red. But I don't blush I never blush so what is this feeling. My heart is beating so fast yet feels so satisfied*Bump,Bump* *Bump,Bump*
_______________________________________

3rd person:
"Hey Kacchan can I talk to you for a moment?" Deku said trying not to sound anxious. Kacchan replied "Sure what ever nerd" "No in private please, in my room"

Deku:
I speed walk past everyone while pulling Kacchan's arm. I slam the door and started to pace back and forth.

Kacchan: "What is it Deku, never seen you this agitated when meeting a cute guy"

Deku: "No not that I need you to smell me, I think my heat is coming on"

Kacchan: "Fine come here...."

Kacchan smelled my neck but him toke a while to respond. What is going on?

Deku: "Hey Kacchan what's taking so long"

Kacchan: "Sorry Deku, you just smell really good, just like a wet forest after it rained"

His grip tighten around me threw me onto the bed and he and he.....

....started to TICKLE ME.

Kacchan: "I can smell you because when you get home you take your collar off, but forgot to put it back on. Also your heat isn't coming on you just like that half and half bastard"

Deku: "O-Kay stop, I-I underSTAND. StOP" You know your a jackass. I hate you so much"

Kacchan: "Aww I love you too Izuku"

Deku: "Haha very funny, now get off my leg your as heavy as The Duke" Finally he got off me.

Kacchan: "Shut the fuck up, you dick, beside The Duke is one of my favorite characters. Also he saves your ass"

Deku: "One that's true, you always save my ass and two, What are you buying" I said in a raspy voice to sound like the merchant from Resident Evil 4.

Kacchan: "Just a thing one of my old friends used to say" Kacchan said finishing the line"

Kacchan walked over to my nightstand and handed me my collar after we had a good laugh.

Kacchan: "I know you had a few boyfriend before and they didn't go that well, but make sure you actually like him. I don't want to see my friend get hurt again for any reason"

I put my collar on and toke a few breathe in and out to meet some new people. I walk out of my room to see most people in the kitchen

Sero: "Why have such a big kitchen when they're barely any food?"

Deku: "That's because I live alone and please don't go through my stuff"

Denki: "Then why do you have a such a big house, you don't need all of this"

Deku: "Well I needed a place to record, a guests room, bedroom, and a place for entertainment. I also like a lot of room because I do a lot of projects"