Chapter 19:

Previously:
"Okay okay" Izuku been having Xbox controller starting Deadpool while cuddling up in Shoto's arms.

"Izuku what the fuck was that"

"Don't worry since it was your first time it shouldn't be an issue.

"Fine should we do one more"

"Only if you want to"

"Cool what should we watch next Deadpool 2"

"There is a second one"

"Well duh Sho if you want money franchise that thing that makes you famous. Also first time with such morbid such things on screen, right?"

"Yeah but we should street"

"Yeah my legs hurt for some reason"

Izuku started tonight off the bed but feel to the ground with a moan.

Todoroki ran over to see what the hell was going on "Izuku what's wrong"

"My legs have gone weak because I'm swollen"

"Swollen, it because combined with not having a sex it's begging to be filled. Sure I have my but plus but I'm filling up with so much slick it's hurts my stomach hurts. Also with my collar on I'm representing my sense I'm so weak"

"Could you please get me to the shower?"

"Sure whatever you need"

Shoto picked up Deku bridal style while he was quenching his stomach feeling the pain of his body's natural lube fill him up.

Shoto walked to the bathroom and set Izuku on the counter.

"Now what do you need"

Without a werid Deku feel to the ground on his knees and tore off his clothes while crawling into the shower.

Izuku is now in the shower reading to get the slick out of him because I can't do it on his bed when Shoto is over.

"Sho can you please turn on the shower and I need your help getting this thing out"

"I thought you said you kept it in until  you couldn't hold it I'm anymore"

"That's the thing I can't I usually last longer but with you hear everything is so much stronger. My slick there so much more and it's thicker. My scent it's stronger. My inner omega is taking over of my body and not my mind"

"I know it's natural but what does it feel so wrong"

"It's not wrong, I just need to hear the words that you need"

"Shoto Todoroki please take this out of me and fill me up with your huge alpha dick"

"Make me your omega"

"An omega that isn't weak"

_______________________________________

Yo I know it's short but I have uploaded on my YouTube channel again!

Rose Thorn is the name and a villain deku profile pic. SUBSCRIBE▶️