Q and A Part 2

Official-MFING-FBI. asked

"Have you eaten?"

"Yes I've been making sure I have been taking my medication so I can eat. I had an apple for breakfast and a salad for lunch. I didn't have dinner because I went to the bash last night. So candy as a snow cone"

"Have you drank water?"

"Yes I live in a dessert so I drink lots of water I have my own water bottle and during lunch we can refill out water bottles because you they give us more water than milk or juice. We also have water fountain just made to refill a water bottle and not the ones you just drink out of. We're also an outside school so we have lunch outside and not the cafeteria"

"Have you touched grass?"

"Yes I sit in the grass when I have lunch so I have to touch it a lot.

"When is your birthday?"

"My birthday is May 4th so that is Star Wars days. I don't really like Star Wars though I like more medical than futuristic. Like Hobbit or Merlin"

Srsllystop

Where are you from?"

"I'm from Arizona. I was born in California but I moved to Arizona when I was 8. I had to move because of my dad lost his job. It wasn't his fault though the company fired everyone because the owner didn't wasn't to renew the rent for the building"

"Which is your favorite anime"

"I would probably say My Hero Academia or Tokyo Ghoul. But I also like Beaststars and other anime. But I am open to recommendation."

"Which is your favorite place you would visit if it weren't for covid?"

"I don't go many places but I would probably visit my grandparents because I haven't seen them in a while. But for any place in the world I would like to go to Japan I just love their culture it's so fascinating. I also love asian food. I have made Katsudon and I love fired tofu"

"Which is your favorite season"

"Well Arizona is hot as hell and can get up to 120 degrees in summer or 48 Celsius. Spring gets cooler but monsoon season and power can go out and there can be lots of damage from the storms.

Well winter I hate the cold so much but I love to look at snow. The only time I have been in snow when I was 6 or 7 and ran into a tree when I was sledding.

So Fall. Not to hit not to cold I get to wear black with out sweating buckets. Most of my wardrobe is black. I also don't own any shorts because I can get sunburn easily. I'm very pale but have a lot of freckles.

But the reason I love fall the most is because of Halloween. 2 years ago my friends and I made a haunted house. I was a vampire. But this last year I didn't go out because of covid so I stayed in and watch scary movie and ate candy. We did leave a bowl of candy out like that "only take one bowl" thing for trick or treaters but no one came.

"People also ask what I look like. I'll describe but you can just ask for a face reveal"

"I have brown wavy hair that about mid length. I have blue eyes and eye bags that haven't gone away since I was 12. Many freckles but pale. Short I'm about 4,10 or 4,11. I have many small scars on my back from a car accident. I have a scar on my right ankle from roller skating. And I have a burn scar of my left arm from pulling a pizza out of the oven. (Todoroki who)

My name is Emma but people online call me Rose it Author-chan

Well bye hope I answered some of your questions feel free to ask more

Have a great day/night
Rose out 🥀🌹🥀

This is the bash I was talking about