Chapter 6: Choices

Kacchan: We will see but most likely yeah

Deku: "Good I'll see you later tonight"

Denki: "What in the hell was that? Why did you never say anything until now?"

Kacchan: "One because it's none of your business and two personal reason"

"Personal reason" said Mina making air quotes. "Just admit he's your mate and we can all be done with this.

Kacchan: "He's not though I could never see myself with Deku, we grew up together were more like brother than anything else. I call his mom Auntie Inko and he calls my mom Auntie Mitsuki"

Kirishima: "So why did he come all the way just to say he's your friend and give you cake?"

Kacchan: "Because I'm his only real life friend. He has online friends sure and that's great, but he only comes out of his house if he has too. He came out today because he's afraid of losing me"

Todoroki: "Well he has spunk, and kind of sassy. But he didn't talk to anyone individually except Bakugou. He also said he had a test or experiment. Do you know what he meant?"

Bakugou: "Yeah he did that to see what kind of people I hang around. He also did that because he knows that he won't see you for sometime and you'll start worrying about what you did wrong. He does that to get into your head, but he's not that mean he also wants you to be better heros. You know sometimes even the small choices can make the biggest difference"

"I see now" Iida said. "We should really thank him for thinking of us and how heros work. I must say he must really love heros if he puts this much effort into this"

Tsu: "Hey Katsuki you said he didn't have many friends. Why don't we go visit him while you go over to his house too. We can thank him then"

Ururaka: "Yeah we can make it into a whole party and bring yummy food"

Sero: "Didn't he say he had a video game we can talk and play games. This is going to be awesome. Can't wait to see how he does against my video games skills"

Kirishima: "Yeah that sound supper manly. We all can become friends with him. If he's a friend of Kacchan's than he's a friend's of mine"

Kacchan: No that's a bad idea he doesn't like party's or meeting new people. You guys can have your party I'm going to Deku's place"

Todoroki: "Wouldn't it be good for him to see more people he cant be stuck in his house for the rest of his life"

Sero: Wait he can't be totally alone. He must have a mate, he's an omega they usually get mates pretty early in life"

Kacchan: "No he doesn't have one and he also doesn't have a boyfriend and no family"

Iida "Then we absolutely must go visit him. It's not good to be all by yourself.  Then it's decided we will go to ah Deku his name is house tonight to show him some company"

Kacchan: "You know why fine, you've convinced me but we're taking an Uber there because I don't care much for the subway"

Tsu: "Yay kero, I haven't been to a party for a while"

Denki: "Hey you said Deku is single. Does that mean I have a chance?"

Kacchan: "I fucking doubt it. Your not his type and he's not even looking for a mate. He says he doesn't need one. The truth is he wants a family.

Denki: "So does that mean I can still fuck him if we're not together"

Ururaka: "Denki stop being dirty minded and you can't have sex when you just met"