Chapter 12: "Blood P2

Previously:

Izuku pulled Shoto thought this house until they go to the kitchen. Shoto served the plates and they ate in silence. This silence is what they both needed. This calm, loving silence.

_______________________________________

"Hey I got to go" Shoto said getting up from the dinning table after they both ate breakfast. Shoto made soba because that's the only thing that he can make.

Deku: "What where are you going"

no no he wouldn't leave just because I gave him pleasure. He wouldn't do that right I mean its Shoto, he would never hurt me on purpose. 

Shoto: "Hey dont worry I'm just going to go back to my house to get some clothes and other stuff that has my scent on it for you"

Izuku immediately relaxed after hearing that. "Hey Sho if its not to much trouble, I mean, well do you have a trench coat? And well if you do can I wear it?" Izuku knew exactly what he was doing. Rocking back and forth on his heels, calling Todoroki by a nickname. Acting shy an cute so he could get what he wanted. 

Now this was the good a part about being an omega.

"Izuku"

"Yes Sho?"

"I can see right through you. If you wanted my trench coat so bad you could have just asked. You don't have to bat your eyes at me to get what you want. So do you want my trench coat?"

"So you do have a trench coat?"

Shoto was blushing just because of how Deku acted but damn him swaying his hips was enchanting. Yes he knew that Izuku just wanted his coat but how can you say that him standing right in front of you, you were mesmerized by his cuteness alone. 

"Yes I have a trench coat but you have to work for it"

"What, wat does that mean?"

'You figure that out for yourself" With that Shoto walked out of the door still with sweatpants on but put a shirt on and was out the door to call an Uber. 

Izuku had no idea what he meant by that. To clean the house, do his laundry or some other way of payment. Not that he minded that it was Shoto. But come on man the law of equivalent exchange. To gain something else something  must be lost. Well I mean I lose fornication but gain a coat. He loses a coat but gains a good time. (Fornication means to have sex without being married)

Izuku decided it would be best if he got some chores done so he didn't have to do it later. Izuku first did the dishes than the laundry so he had some clean sheets just in case and hand washed his underwear.

He was kind of tired and his shoulder hurt. He just wished Shoto would get here already all he had to scent was his hoodie that Shoto sort of you he'd and the place where he slept but wasn't really fresh.

"Izuku your getting greedy"

*Knock, knock, knock*

Ha Shoto is back, Izuku wagged his tail in excitement.

(Yes cats can also wag their tail when they're happy or when it's slower usually indicates that they're angry)

Izuku ran out ready to see Shoto, but he saw someone he didn't want to see.

Izuku walked to the door begrudgingly and opened it.

Izuku: "What do you want?"

Denki: "Haha sorry, well I kind of left my phone here. So do you mind if I come in and look for it"