Chapter 18: Rules

Previously:

"Well before we have sex we will be going on at least one date. Also you have to tell me what happened when I touched your stomach back in the bathroom"

"I'm fine with that and we'll can you get dressed first then I can answer you"

"Okay um I dont have any other clothes though."

"Oh o have a lot of big t-shirts and you can still wear your sweats because they didn't get dirty. I'll get you one"

"Okay thank you"

After Shoto for dressed he sat on the bed next to Izuku.

Izuku: "Well I had an ex that each time I was in the bathroom when I was brushing my teeth in the morning or at night he'll come behind me and touch my stomach saying that there was a little pup in it. Which I didn't mind that he just it was one of those little things but was saying back mine was wrong but his behavior got worse."

Shoto: "How so"

Well this time I was home just wanted to f*** all the time and I have to make video ideas it takes hours to edit. But I did it anyway because I thought it would make him happy. He don't want me you want a child. He thought that it was okay because he thought I had birth control orally. I didn't answer my allergy medication."

"Well good thing you broke up with him"

"Well that's part of the reason, but there more to the story."

"Well you see this scar on my arm" Izuku said rolling up his hoodie. "You promise didn't notice it the first time when you saw me naked but I got this from him. This are deep teeth marks."

"Why would he bite you. Your missing a while chunk of flesh from your arm"

"Yeah I know right, pretty disguising. But I should start from the beginning. He was crying on the bed complaining about how he wanted to get me pregnant. He was so sad that he was feeling on it and I told him that I had birth control but he said I was lying to him saying that my birth control was actually pills and not the one in my arm. He slap me and I went down to the ground. She told me by my hair up to the bed and try to rape me. He broke the skin to take the birth control out. I got away though."

"Well we're you okay, what happened after that"

"Yeah I'm fine and this is actually in the house this one. I called conference so that he could pick me up from a few blocks away from the house. Answer the night there at his house. He let me stay there and he also kicked my ex out"

"Wow Izuku you've been through so much. I'm glad you have Bakugou as a friend."

"Yeah he can be a bit head sometimes but he's always been there for me. Ever since we were three."

"Three really?"

"Yeah his mom and my mom were friends in high school so we just grew up together."

"Can we go back for one second

"Yeah sure what is it Shoto"

"I want to see your scar again"

"Why it's nothing special besides it reminds me what he did to me"

"I just wanted to say your scars aren't disgusting and you Izuku Midoriya are not disgusting."

"Shoto your so sweet but I need to tell you the truth. I don't completely trust you I guess you're sweet you're kind and it feels so protected around you but I need to know who you really are it's my fully trust you. Is nothing to do with you it's just you know trauma.

"Hey I understand. I may not understand all of it and I may not know how you feel but I realize that you need time and you need to have reassurance and that's what I need to give to you."

"Good your the best boyfriend I have ever had" Izuku said snuggling I to Shoto's arm.

"Well this so the first time I've dated someone in a while so please be patient with me if I mess up a bit"

"That's totally fine, one day at a time right. Yeah. One day at a time.

"Hey Izuku you want to get back to the movie"

"Yeah two choices do you want to watch Encanto or Deadpool"

"Never seen either"

"Okay do you want to watch one where are mercenary kills a lot of people for a woman he loves. Or do you want to watch a movie about a family with a lot of mental issues and anxiety but with a magic house"

"I'll take the mercenary one please'

"Good choice because of you watching Encanto I will most likely cried cuz I cry every time I watch it."

"Well why do you cry"

"Because it's said and relatable"

"Let me guess Trauma"

"You know me so well"

"Oh just start the movie you dork"

"Okay okay" Izuku been having Xbox controller starting Deadpool while cuddling up in Shoto's arms.

_______________________________________

Hey guys I know it's been a while. Well I'll hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also please you're a love of God give me ideas.