How I write my story

Warning I am not a professional. I'm just a teenager who likes to write yaoi.

I'm doing this as because I've been "continue your writing so good" or "with your writing it will be good" But the most I get is "HOW".

So I think the main thing is I don't spend all my time writing. I watch other things that I like but also watch other things to help with my story.

I watch frame by frame analysis of shows that I like. I also watch a YouTube channel by Cinema Therapy. To see how the characters react with each other.

I waited how Beastars and Zootopia deal with discrimination. To see how that world and see how the carnivores and the herbivores react with each other.

I also looked up the biology of Alpha and Omegas bodies.

Also I give different things to point out how the characters really feels and stuff.

We see Deku as an Omega who is strong because he learned how to. He had to learn how to become strong.

He never show all the Alphas be knows that he's not weak.

Examples:

Chapter 1: In the start after Deku found out that he is an Omega he has a break down but as soon as he feels better and goes out side the door he sees that Alpha again and acts solace.

Chapter 2: Most pro heros are alphas and Izuku states he really doesn't like heroes. We see Izuku go to the sex shop to get the toys and be chill with her.

When I write Izuku I see him as a past fanboy he loved heroes and alphas. Just admired there strength and dedication. But I over the years that love turned into hatred.

But your like, does Izuku still hate alphas. No. There this question. How can Kacchan and Deku be friends. In the story Izuku realize he has always love alphas, and still loves Kacchan.

"But, but what about Shoto?" Well I don't want Shoto to be the only support system for Izuku. He has other friends, he also goes to therapy. Izuku is smart enough to realize that he's not okay and that he needs help.

I also hate the idiot of "you complete me" bullshit. Like sure it's not really romance to say you satisfy me. But that not a relationship is about.

You are still your own person you don't need some else to complete you. What if you break up then your only half of what you are? Na na na. Hell to the no. I make Izuku strong because of trauma but I don't go layers into it.

I speak if Izuku was explain to Dr.Mike. He tells the story but you can still use contact clues of what he's feeling.

Chapter 3 and 4: With the chapter Therapy. I wanted Izuku to be comfortable with his therapist but still have doubts. One sign I put was Izuku still knocked on the door because he wanted to be professional even though he has been taking to Dr.Mike for years.

"Wait what about when Izuku pasted out"

People usually know when they're going to pass out. I had Izuku said I feel dizzy or shit I'm about to pass out.

I also used a real coping strategy. The 5 things breathing exercise.

"Huh, but Izuku didn't seemed freaked out, he even said Mike get out of my face" Well I made Izuku comfortable and jokey and friendly with most people he knows. Sure Dr Mike might be an alpha and sure I made Chris an alpha, but Izuku is friends with them. You should have trust in your medical care professionals.

Also I make the Alphas, gay, straight, white, black. I know Izuku is Japanese his name Izuku Midoriya means green valley. I also talked about the Kanji of Deku and Dekukira. Also I made Chris black in my head.