Not an update just a one-shot that I did

Like a birthday special for Deku.

This will I include my story but I want my Deku to meet a crybaby, bitch omega Deku. Is how I would describe it.

Yeah sorry no discredit to the people that write those stories I just don't like it much.

Deku: Todoroki and I were just sitting on the couch, While I was doing my second game play of Resident Evil 8 to get more achievements.

I was getting Leader of the Pack achievement where you have to kill a giant ancient werewolf. When suddenly a purple portal appeared behind me and blowing tons of wind.

Shoto and I stand up to see what the hell was going on.

Something dropped out and just stopped. I saw 3 people and I run up to them. One was a bunny and one was a cat and the others was a wolf. They looked exactly like Shoto, Kacchan and ME?

"Who are you guys?" I said with Shoto still behind me.

They started to get up and the other Kacchan immediately got mad.

"Where the fuck am I and why is shitty Deku here?"

Deku 2: "Kacchan w-why are you here?"

Shoto 2: "Stay away from his Bakugou"

Deku: "Um excuse me but WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

Shoto: "Yeah why is there 2 of each of us?"

Kacchan 2: "YOU, IT WAS YOU" Kacchan yelled fast walking over to Deku and picked him up by the throat.

The Deku that came through the portal was panicking, shaking on the floor. While the other Deku was having none of this new Kacchan.

While Kacchan was choking Deku the 2nd Shoto was comforting Deku on the floor

DUDE YOUR NOT THE ONE GETTING CHOKED!!

The other Shoto was just leaning on the coach giving Deku a look that said "Do you want to handle this or should I?"

Deku was getting sick of the few seconds of choking and put Bakuhoe in a flying triangle choke hold. Kacchan not expecting this feel backwards and hit the floor with a hard smack. Deku jumped off of him and grabbed his hair.

"You ungrateful selfish retch" He slammed his face on the ground.
"You come into my house" Another hit. "You disrespect me" Another hit. "Then you put your filthy man hands on me" Another hit. "Touch me again and you die"

Shoto 2 we as amazed that his lover or someone who looked like his lover was so strong the complete opposite of who he was holding right now.

Deku 2: "How, how did you do that, it's Kacchan hell hurt you, bad, kill you even"

Deku: "Well it's called training and martial arts. Also if you know how to protect yourself you can take someone down. The human body has several weak points. You just have to have the patience and endurance to actually do the things you want, instead of sitting on your ass"

Shoto: "Is he going to be okay?"

Deku: "Yeah he'll be fine, just a bump and a blood nose. Also all of you get off the floor, I need to call Kacchan"

All of them got off of the floor and said down while Deku got out his phone and called Kacchan.

The call:

Deku: "I need you come over it's an emergency. See you soon"

Deku hang up and didn't let Kacchan respond.

Deku: "Now we wait and Shoto can you get the other Kacchan an ice pack?"

Shoto: "Yeah sure"

Deku: "Okay now with you" he said pointing to the other Deku and sitting on the table in front of the other Deku who was sitting on the couch.