37

!trigger warning: minor abuse, heavy injuries mentioned!

"Papa, what is your work?"  Little Naomi asked her father, big arms wrapped around her small back while her father carried her next to his shoulder. Noriko is walking on her tiny feet beside her father, Naoyuki running forward the falling sakura, screaming his little sister's name, Noriko to join him watching the view.

"I work as a fisherman, i catch delicious fish for you to eat at home!" Maiko responded with a bright tone. All of his child knows nothing back then, they all live like normal childrens with no trauma until one by one slowly grow up as a teenagers. Slowly acknowledge what their father business behind their backs.

Naoyuki. Sadly, he became a victim, a person who need to exceed high expectation from their father. Their father crumbled and slowly opened up about his doings to his eldest son. He's heavily drunk, talking utter gibberish came home late and often drag his son to the basement to tell him some 'secrets'.

" I really want to you become a yakuza leader, replace me and lead my men. You will inherit my everything as soon as my ash land on your skin." Naoyuki feels like he always get those words multiple times but in the reality, he just recieve it that day.

"B-but what about my sisters?" Naoyuki eyes teared up. The pressure on his shoulder is too big, like a big boulder on a weak shoulder of a 15 years-old teenager.

______

"I'm off to work! I'll meet you next two weeks!" Their father said. Noriko and Naoyuki knows what's up, Naomi still in her pre-teen age. Both of her elder siblings don't want to ruin her childhood. They somehow failed, violence runs in their blood. No one can stop them.

Naomi grew up till 15 with a title as a bully, Naoyuki secretly a yakuza member without his mother knowing. Noriko also a problematic kid back then too, she just somehow did open up.

All of Maiko's kid never once got a proper childhood like other kid.

"Please stop it." Naomi blurted out during their dinner time.

"What are you talking about?Eat your food" Noriko commanded.

"Please stop all of this violence." Naomi lowered her head. Both of her elder sibling found out she knew everything about what their father did. Maiko's face expression slowly died out of joy.

"There must be other way to make money, to feed us. How can I eat something that you buy with your bloody money?!"

"Shut your non-sense and be grateful " Maiko tried to shut her.

"The more I grew up, the more I involve in this violence." Naomi formed a fist under the table.

"Naomi, we always live in a violent , filthy world. It's very bullshit if you were born in a world full of rainbows." Their father slowly put down his chopstick.

"Naomi stop this non-sense" Noriko started to worry. Naoyuki glared his sister to his father back and forth. Their mother sitting beside his father trues to calm everyone.

"Stop making Yuki as your puppet! Gather your shit and man up! I'm tired of getting a shit head title as a bully. I want to change! I want to have a better childhood! I want to be like other ki-"

Maiko slapped his youngest daughter.

"Your childhood already ended. If you don't want to live in my way , then stand on your own two feet until you're old and wrinkled." Maiko rose from his seat and harshly grab Naoyuki by the collar.