09

NAOMI POV

I woke up, my head was pounding. It was the second time this accident happen to me whenever I'm with YangYang. Was he tempted to murder me?

I groaned and tried to adjust my vision, looking around my surroundings. All different. Where am I?

I explored the room with my own eyes, questions flying around my head

I explored the room with my own eyes, questions flying around my head. The modern black and white room that I trapped in, somehow own a scent of a man that I sniffed before.

I think of ways to get out of the room without being notice but sadly my left hand trapped in a hand cuff next to the night stand. I can't move properly. I decided to let my right hand rummaging inside the night stand drawer, hopefully there's an item to open hand cuff.

"Fuck" I groaned. There's nothing in the drawer. Looking back at the top surface of the night stand, nothing was lying there. As if the room was fully furnished yesterday.

Without thinking, I harshly pulled the hand cuff from the night stand, hopefully it break. What I got only bruises on my wrist. I've run out of energy. The only thing I could do only ruffling my hair hoping I have my bobby pin stuck. No. I didn't have.

The situation I trapped in was unexpected.

The doorknob twisted. My view focus toward the door. Came a figure with blue pattern suit, with pistol in his left hand. He's wearing a mask somewhat look customized, unique.

I can predict about what scene I'm to be in next. He unlocked the hand cuff, he hold my bruised wrist and I winced in pain quietly. Without thinking, I hit his stomach with my elbow, nudged his chin with full force using my head and he fell on his knees, groaned in pain.

I grabbed his pistol and run away from the room. Realizing the place where I trapped in was YangYang's mansion- someone else mansion. Two masked men came from both of my side and ran down to the foyer's stairs.

I also realized that I don't know how to use loaded weapon, I threw the pistol and ready squared up. But then, I put my hand down, while the two masked men back off. A cold metal resting at the side of my forehead, the safe pin was unlocked. I gulped. Behind me, there's a man with plain black mask with a glock in his hand.

He hold my wrist tightly and I winced, yes, he hand cuffed me. He pushed me harshly towards the two men. Without any command , the two figure bring me to other room.

I saw the man that I knocked down earlier was standing at the upper floor, seems to be eyeing me.
____________________________________

"What do you fucking want?!" I yelled at them. They didn't respond. Then, came the same guy, who have that plain black mask bringing a paper in his hands.

I sniffed blood from his suit as he walking pass me. He's a criminal.

"Merciless Mike" I look at him when he said that name.