23

"Now"

Screams echoed the casino's ground floor after Mark and Jaemin shot the huge glass window, Hendery,Jungwoo,Jisung and YangYang shot the glass ceiling from the inside of the attic. Glass piece shattered everywhere in the casino. Everyone was in a literall panic mode while the four members from the ceiling threw the guns toward Lucas,Johnny,Rachel and Jaehyun.

Mark and Jaemin started to facing shooting battle at the east side of the casino. Mark flipped the baccarat table to protect him and Jaemin. Johnny and Jaehyun aim their bullets toward Zhi Jian's minions with no mercy. Rachel and Lucas threw a gas bomb towards a group of Zhi Jian's minion. After the gas spread endlessly, both of them shoot anyone who's trapped inside the gas.

Chenle who's manage to poisoned Zhi Jian's wife, he carried her bring her to their suite. She's the only source they can find. Meanwhile the 2nd floor also in a literall chaos, top class people protecting themselves by running away from the room or protected by their own guard. Naomi kick nearby guards behind her and elbowed him. The guards was tall than her and she kick him by the balls with her sharp heels.
(rip ding dong)

The guard unable to breath due to the pain and Naomi attack other guard. She ran to the nearest guard who's ready to fight her. She jump on his back and harshly headlocking him. She got off from his back and smack him down. She loss a lot of energy because the guard was heavier and bigger than her . Jeno threw her Bloody Mary AWM and killed a lot of the guards. Not even a minute, tons of Zhi Jian's minion and the guard came to the private room bringing Zhi Jian away. The 5 mafias shot every one of them who's blocking them from shooting Zhi Jian. Zhi Jian was manage to get out from the private room. Yuta and Jeno still busy shooting the guards.

"Zhi Jian is escape!" Rachel shout and caught her member's attention. Jaehyun quickly shoot the guard he currently shooting with and run after Zhi Jian. The 3rd floor was all clear and they went after Zhi Jian. Zhi Jian was about to escape using the car.

Jungwoo saw Zhi Jian and his minion and quickly shoot him. Yangyang and Jisung followed him and shoot few of Zhi Jian's minion.

"You can't run from this , Zhi Jian" Jisung, the youngest using his harsh deep voice shouted towards Zhi Jian while facing the shooting battle with Zhi Jian's minion. Jaehyun came after Jungwoo, YangYang and Jisung. The four mafias shooting the minions meanwhile Zhi Jian is in the helicopter, ready to take off.

All of his minions knock down and helicopter is ready to take off. Jaehyun jumped inside the helicopter along with Jungwoo. Both of them letting go of their rifle and ready to hand in hand along with Zhi Jian's minion.

They dodge, kick and punch them until they knock down. The helicopter has set off to the dark sky 10 feets apart from the rooftop. Jungwoo jumped out as what Jaehyun told him to do. Jaehyun jump out from the helicopter and throw a bomb inside the helicopter. The helicopter blow up in the air, all of the helicopter parts flies everywhere.

Jaehyun scratch his knee after he crash landing on a hard floor at the rooftop meanwhile Jungwoo get a support from Jisung because he twist his ankle after get up from his landing spot. Jungwoo,Jaehyun,YangYang and Jisung watch the helicopter crash landing an abandoned hotel next to the casino while the helicopter is burning on fire.

"See you in Hell, Zhi Jian" Jisung said while walking away with Jungwoo in his arms.

____________________________________

"Mission accomplished" Kun announced through the mic. Everyone proudly cheered.

"But there's one more thing that we need to do as a finishing touch" Kun said. Ten furrowed his eyebrows.