12

7.43 a.m

"Wake up, deadass. Your training starts today" Doyoung barge into Naomi's room and yank the blanket sheet from her.

"I just barely met you yesterday and you already called me deadass" She groans.

"Look, I don't want that motherfucker beat the shit out of you" Doyoung pulled her by her hand and lead her to the bathroom. Naomi lazily walk and stubbed her toe.

"OUCH! Y-You mean Taeyong?" She bend over and caress her toe.

"Who else?" Doyoung rolled his eyes.

"Tch" Naomi smirked. Doyoung pushed her to the bathroom and leave.

"Johnny will come over to bring your clothes, hurry up." Doyoung said before he leaves.

"Fine." Naomi groans as she start her morning routine.

____________________________________
8.23 a.m

m

"He has a good fashion taste though

"He has a good fashion taste though." Naomi thought as she went down stairs alone, heading to the dining room.

Everyone was literally there, munching their breakfast.

Once she appears, everyone eyed her.

"Never thought of you got a good ass body" Yuta licked his lips.

"Pervert" Naomi said. Rachel wave her hands, signalizing Naomi to sit with her.

"First day of training with Yuta is a lot of pain in the ass"Rachel whisper. Naomi gave her a chuckle.

"Today's mission is a cargo ambush. You guys need to head to the shipping centre, find two Astro's cargo and wreck the shit up" Taeyong letting down his fork and speak up. Everyone turns their attention to him.

"Who's mission belongs to that?" Mark said while eating his scrambled eggs.

"Dream. You guys have to be there around 10p.m and get back to the mansion around 12." Taeyong said.

"And make sure to be safe, don't hurt yourself" He added.

"Wow he can be nice, huh?" Naomi mumbled. Only Rachel and Jisung heard it.