03

BACK IN TIME...

Back when I was a kid, I was known as a bully. Yes,bully. I bullied a lot of kids for luncheon money since my parents didn't give a damn about me. I dragged a kid around my age or younger than my age, put them in the sand box, throwed a wet trash at a kid's head, blackmailed them so that they will give me some money to eat something at the school cafeteria.

Everytime I walked to school, I have no friends. Maybe it's because I was too cruel with people around me. Until these days, I didn't change

I guess.

When I walked down the school corridor, few students were so scared to confront and against me, knowing that they'll be my victim if they fight back. They would call me

Merciless Mike/daughter of Mike

My dad called as Mike or Maiko, He's a Japanese fisherman,which I called him when I was a kid,until I was 15 I realize that my dad was leading a Yakuza gang at Osaka. I was scared that he might hurt me, luckily, I didn't hear any news about him since then.

My mom, Jane Yoo was a florist. She really loved flowers. Everytime I came back home. I get beaten by her because I got called to the principal office 3 times a week or less. I almost got myself expell. My mom and my dad got into a terrible fight and they separated when I was 16. My mom took me and my sister, Noriko and my dad took my brother, Naoyuki. I was never heard about my brother and my dad ever since. My mom is living with my sister, who have a great job as a novelist. My mom have changed her job as a tailor.

My brother's age when I was 16 was 20. My sister's age was 18 back then.

Until now, few of my former classmates when I was high school still called me Merciless Mike. It feels like I miss my dad,my complete family. I wish I never know what was my dad job was, but sadly,fate tells everything. I still do crimes silently yet,my face tells my past that I'm more than an ordinary kids who read books and behave well. I was merciless back then, now, I became intimidating and rude to certain people. Feels like it's fun to be cruel. I feel like I'm standing out. Once I was offered to be a model in a modelling agency because of the intimidating features I have, but I reject. I prefer touching action games, but really wanting the game to be more real in front of my eyes.

Back then, I also loved learning taekwondo which my father teached me and my siblings. Self deffence is a good maturity he said. I've learned much more than taekwondo, that's why they called me Merciless Mike because of martial art skills. Also, I do smoke and drink when I was a high schooler. Now, I try to make it less. I want to live longer by the way.

I wanted to touch guns so badly. I've never seen them in real life. After I realize my dad is the boss of a Yakuza gang, I became scared of terrorist but feeling happy,excited,creep at the same time. The unknown feeling I have that time was crazy. Until now, I have to control the weird feelings. It might be a massive side effects.

When I was kid, I've heard a conversation of my dad with my brother.

"One of you, either you or your sisters will be leading the Yakuza gang that I lead now."

"But how, Pa? I know nothing about dirty jobs."

I know nothing about Yakuza,Gang and dirty jobs shits. I thought it just dad's "business".

With the money that I make from the nightclub will slowly make plans for me. I even hack but only during weekend or free time. Yes, my "part time" job. My most favourite job to do. Bullying?I already retired from it. For now, hacking to locals bank accounts. It's always a fun,thrilling job to do.

"once I run away from my meals, the bad guys will take it from me"