16

7.44 a.m

"Naomi, can I come in ?" Rachel knocking the door from the other side of Naomi's room, asking for entrance. Naomi walk to the door, twist the doorknob.

"Why are you dress nicely this morning?" Naomi asked with excitement in her voice.

"Mission with WayV. We wanted to burn down someone's pool party." She said. Naomi giggled.

"I think NCT middle name is party pooper. We always crash someone's party." She stated.

"What unit are you in actually? I'm curious" Naomi asked the black haired girl.

"Well, I'm the assistant of the gang, I can join any mission if they want me too. But this mission in Vegas, we're all included." She said. Naomi understood her words.

"Wanna join the rest for breakfast?"

"Um.. no actually. I'll pass." Naomi said.

____________________________________

Naomi sat at the pool side, dipping her feet in the cold water. Thinking what did her family, friend did without her existence beside them. Naomi haven't come to Seoul ever since 3 weeks ago.

Thinking about her job as an ordinary bartender, always on her computer,hacking during her free time. Now, hacking will be a part of her 24/7 along with guns,blood and surrounded with merciless people.

She was zoning out too much and didn't realize Jaehyun came and sit next to her, joining dipping his foot in the cold water.

"You always daydreaming." Jaehyun startled her. Her shoulders jumped a little and let out her relief sigh.

"Why not?" Naomi head look down to the cold water, watching her feet swinging in the cold pool water. Her head went back up and watching the blue morning skies with morning air hitted her face.

"Tell me about it. Your face looks like you wanna let it out." Jaehyun's leg leave the water and sit with his leg folded, his hand support his chin as if he's ready to listen to a folklore story like a 8 year-old kid.

"Ok" Naomi giggled over his act.

"Well, you see. Leaving behind my old, somewhat normal life was kind of a little hard. Leaving all the interaction with my mother and my friend, even lied to my own friend that I went to Italy just to find my where is my brother and my father." Naomi let out her thoughts. Jaehyun nodded like he understand every single thing. Yes. He experience that too.

"You know what? We haven't talk so serious back then. Now, you sharing me your thoughts as if you get dumped for the 7th times." Jaehyun joked. Naomi laughed.

"I pretty guess you brother and your father still alive. Maybe your brother already take over your father's yakuza gang and already control the whole Japan. No one knows, right?" Jaehyun said. Naomi nodded at his word.

"So, what about your story? How did you get here?" Naomi asked him while her eyes looking at her legs in the pool.

"I was found in Connecticut. Back then, I always into vandalism, broke every public properties to release my anger towards my cruel parents. Taeyong found me spraying a dick image behind a restaurant wall. I thought he's just a drunk middle-aged man leaning against the lampost, but it turned out that he's an alien, a pretty alien in a fancy outfit." Jaehyun laughed at the way he described Taeyong.

"You mean his beauty is unreal." Naomi laughed. Jaehyun nodded at her correction.

"He asked what's wrong with my life and I told him everything as if he's a therapist. He smiled and asked 'will you leave your family,join the joy, be rich' and shit and I immediately say yes because I hate my family." Jaehyun continued.

"His words is sounds manipulative. Compared to the way I got here. Kidnapping" Naomi rolled her eyes. Jaehyun laughed as he realized Naomi joined the gang because she got kidnapped.

"I went back home, packing three sets of clothes and stole my father's wallet. Yes, I am that rebel." Jaehyun chuckled.

"He own a black card, we also have a former hacker, Yuta, to crack the pin of the card for me to use it easily. That's is how I became rich naturally." He explained how and why became rich from the beginning since that question also haunt Naomi since the first week she got there.

"What did your father do for life actually? He sounds like crazy rich." Naomi's leg leave the water and folded it into her new sitting position. She curious too.

"Well... he's a motorsport engineer. He earned big money. I guess he still did that job but I don't know about him for years now. He's also the one I dreamt of becoming a racer." Jaehyun smiled.

"But you are now" Naomi said proudly.

"Taeyong built and trained me as a professional driver in the gang and turned out to be the first member as a racer. YangYang came and join the gang, telling the whole member that he love cars and I decided to trained him. Look at him now, a professional brat." Jaehyun and Naomi chuckled.

"I'm glad that we talk a lot today. It has been 3 weeks I'm staying in my dark side. And also next week we're going to Vegas throwing some party pooper shit" Naomi said.

"You know NCT well,huh?"Jaehyun smirked. Naomi just chuckled at his act, trying not to fall for his charm.

"As expected, an ace member" Jaehyun stands up.

"Yuta might be waiting for you in the training room." Jaehyun rub the invisible dirt from his butt. Naomi joined him standing, ready to leave.

"I wonder how Yuta came here too." Naomi speak to herself.

"Just go ahead and ask him. He won't bite." Jaehyun said in a calm tone.

"He won't bite." Naomi mimicking him.

"He's a fucking seducer. A fucking goddamn flirt, of course he bite the fuck outta me." Naomi raised her voice a little bit causing Jaehyun to back off, ready to defend himself incase the girl ready to square up.

"Jeez, calm your tits down. You might say he's a cold ass seducer but he's actually nice and kind. Just...get used to it,dude." Jaehyun voice fade out at his last word. Naomi throw a towel at his face and leave to backyard.

"Maybe she's in her Japanese flag week" Jaehyun speak to himself and leave.