30

happy 10k reads + 300 votes! im so sorry for the slow update , im very busy w school these days and i finally got a chance to write again! i can't believe i made this far! goal 15k reads soon<3

Nobody in the gang knows that Hendery and Naomi had a wonderous talk that night. That's normal whenever you had something in between. But the worst thing was,

both of them doesn't know..

are they dating each other? Or just confessing their feelings?

THAT NIGHT

"I like you too!"

Make out session was all romantic, warm and all. One of them ruined the mood.

"But..Naomi." Hendery stopped and pulled away. Sad face carved on Naomi's face.

"If Taeyong found out that we're together, we're doomed!" He worried. Naomi also realized and remembered what Rachel said on her second week in the gang.

"you can't date anyone in here including any other gang members unless they're our ally."

She sigh. That was the only thing escaped from her mouth. Hendery moved away from his hovered position. Hendery looked at her face, who's down with dissapointment because of the rules. He accepted her 'sigh' as a 'you were right, we can't be together.'

Even if they try to date secretly, everyone knows both of them looks suspicious, unless both of them never catch feelings from the first day and act like friends.

Naomi left his room with no trace, no one saw her left, only Hendery.

He plopped himself on the bed and sighed out loud. He knew he was fucked up with his love life.

Overthinking,

Are they dating now?

Or they just confessing and no answer right after?

____________________________________

Both of them keep exchange glances every hour whenever they with the others.

Today is their last day in Italy, and of course they'll take off to Japan. Everyone is doing their own business without glancing each other, except for Hendery and Naomi.

Both of them steal glances in every chance they have.

"Hendery, have you gather the data that Naomi gave you?" Lucas asked. Hendery jumped from his seat when Lucas start speaking loudly. He was daydreaming when Lucas called his name.

"What data? Oh the data! I don't have it?" He said in nervous tone while scratching his head.

"We supposed to gather data?" Naomi questioned. Lucas shook his head and answer her.

"Of course! You mastered this! What is wrong with you two?" Lucas nagged them. Both of them stay silent.

"Are you guys fighting?" Lucas asked. Hendery immediately said no while Naomi rapidly shook her head.

"Why are fighting? That's weird!" Hendery got up with his nervous laugh at lightly headlocking her.

"You two are so suspicious." Lucas mumbled. Haechan came kn and interrupt the chat.

"Yea, more like there's something spicy between you two." Haechan smirked. Naomi was unable to controll the awkqard atmosphere between them so she got up and leave the room.

____________________________________

"Can't believe we're flying to Japan tomorrow!" Chenle cheered. He never been to Japan before in his young age, he spent half of his recruitment years in the mansion creating some liquids.

"Bro, you're richer than us, how come you didn't travel to Japan when you're were younger?!" Jisung questioned him.Chenle,  he's the second richest in the gang, born in a wealthy and smart gene-family, never been to Japan which make half of his member wondered why.

"I've spending my whole life locked up studying. The only thing I did was go to school, study at home, eat, sleep and repeat." He answered Jisung.

"No wonder you got accepted to Med School" Rachel concluded. Chenle awkwardly laugh while scratching his head.

"You can be a famous doctor if you didn't join the gang" Naomi interrupted.

"I think I do, but my parents..." Chenle toned down his voice, his expression went down.

"Why?" Naomi peeped down to se ethe look of his face.

"They always downgrade me. I did my best in school, got accepted in Med School, almost becoming the head dermatologist in a young age, all of that was nothing." He said, ended with a long sigh.

"I ran away from the house , lied to my parents that I got a job as a dermatologist at the States instead of telling them I got scouted by Taeyong to become a poison maker." His voice lit up, so do his face. All of the sudden act made Naomi confused.

"I never dissapointed working and living here. I felt more comfortable with people who are in a same position as me! " Chenle cheered. Naomi smiled through his words.

"Me too, Chenle. I've never dissapointed living with everyone in this room. It's like family to me now." She smiled.

____________________________________

"What's up with you and Hendery?" Rachel approached from Naomi's back while she's filling up the plane cargo with the member's luggage.

"W-What?Huh?" Naomi faced her.

"Don't play dumb, I know something really suspicious between you two." Rachel bucked her hips.

"* sigh. Hendery confessed to me few days ago."

"Wait what?"

"It was a long story, he confessed to me that he like me and I said we can't be together that this state unless we're from different ally. So I don't know...wether we're lovers or friends now."

"So this is why you're so quite and always avoid his gaze?" Rachel asked and Naomi nodded. Rachel groaned.

"*groaned why world needs rules?!" While she walked away.

"Without both of the girls realized, there's someone over heard their conversation. Thoughts running through his head.