05

10.38 a.m

Hot sunlight strikes on Naomi's face, she squints her eyes. With a loud groan she lazily reach for her phone and the time shows 10 a.m. Luckily, she didn't have nothing to do.

12.47 a.m

On her way home, she became bit tipsy. Luckily, Violet was a very good drinker, decided to bring the young lady to her apartment and twist the door knob. Violet opened the lights on and searched for the girl's bed. The heavy burden she support with her one shoulder, she plopped the girl on her own bed. Violet exhausted. Head to the young lady's kitchen, grab a glass of water and then she left.

10.41 a.m

Naomi head to her bathroom with her dizzy head. Resting her hands on the marble bathroom sink, she look at her reflection.

"What the fuck is this" she touches her messy hair which look like a restless mother taking care of a sleepless,crying toddler. Her face all smeared, especially her red lipstick and lastly, her breath.

She took a very long shower as long as she can. Leaving the bathroom and throw herself in oversized black and yellow tee with a short pant that have been covered by the oversized shirt.

Luckily with the groceries she bought last night, she able to make a hangover soup. While waiting for the soup to ready, she plopped to the big couch with a mineral bottle on her hand, searching for a channel to binge. She stopped at the morning news which aired live.

"This today's news aired live at the Seoul Police Department. The boss of unknown gang has been handled and found by police officers that checking around the neighbourhood. The gang boss seems to been witnessed of mudered a family of 6 people, smuggling drugs and weapons from overseas. The police has tracked the location of the gang members ready to barged in-"

"Wow, getting interesting..." as she said then her phone buzzed.

Unknown

unknown
is this Naomi?
I'm Yang Yang.
The guy who gave his
coat to you last night.

Oh yes I
remember.

So, you're not
drunk? I've found
out you drank
Bacardi last night...

I drunk a bit.
Luckily,I went home safely.

It's nice to hear that
Anyway, i gtg. see you
somewhere!
(seen)
____________________________________

YangYang POV

"you sure that she's the one you want?" I asked.

"she looks suspicious when I met her few days ago"

"she looks like the one who own a gang aura." he said.

"plan to go out with her, then bring her to me without any harm on her."

"sure" i answered him.

____________________________________

As I get out from the meeting room, I text Naomi.

Naomi

hey,Naomi!!

would you like to hangout with me?

omg really?!

i would love to!

i'll pick you up at 4

are you ok with that ?

no,i'm absolutely
fine with that