13

"Aw, come on! You've missed a spot!" Yuta said to Naomi.

"I thought I didn't" She frowned. Yuta put both of his hands on his hip.

"Well yes you did, do it again" Yuta command her. She sigh loudly and obeyed. She start shooting the red spot with the Groza in her hands. She finished shooting and Yuta nods lightly.

"You didn't missed a spot, good" He said coldly. He walk to the weapon panel and start searching for the next weapon.

"What next?" Naomi walk beside him. He's holding an AWM. He hand her the gun and she look at the gun carefully.

"This is Artic Warfare Magnum, in short, AWM. This gun is a bolt-action sniper rifle." He educate the girl.

"How much does this gun cost?" Naomi asked. He sit down and Naomi join him.

"Around $8000-$8500. Only three people in this gang own it because this gun is sort of hard to find in Korea. I have to buy it from United States along with Johnny"

"Who uses this gun ?" Naomi asked him.

"Just me and Taeyong. The other one all abandoned, no owner, since it's owner left the gang because he betrayed us" He said.

"He was a good shooter. Taeyong even gave him the gun and he just left like that" He said while getting up.

"But Devil gave us something more powerful and that is you and Mark, the Merciless Mike and Asian Dragon" He smiled.

"How Mark get in this place?" She was curious.

"Abusive parent. He came to school with bruises and all that stuff. Kun and Jaehyun saw him get hit by his parents and decided to tell Taeyong to recruit and raise him. But in one condition. They have to kill his parents so that Mark could never traumatized."

"But, isn't that made him more traumatized?" She confused.

"No, it's for forgetting that he have an abusive parent. He recruited him and teach him all that stuff. Mark's used to dealing drugs under his father's command. Taeyong knew about that and he focused more in that category and turn his into the famous drug dealer." Yuta said. Naomi nods at the information she have.

"You've been here for a week now, yet every weapon I gave you for a lesson was fast." He patted the girl's back.

"You know what? I think AWM suits you" He smiled. Naomi smiled and left the room.

____________________________________

3. 45 p.m

"Where is everybody?" Naomi said as she walk downstairs to the living room. She saw the WayV members. All of them watching movies.

"Oh, they went on a mission. They'll be home during night time" Ten, the socerer said while his eyes glued to the fortune card he held.

"Reading the members fortune? Again?" Winwin, the Kung Fu master nag him.

"Shut up, you're literally a year younger than me" Ten sassily massages his temple.

"I didn't know about this mission, is it private for me to know?" Naomi asked them.

"No not actually. They went on a shipping area where some Mexican gangsters gathering there for drug dealing. They have a plan for an ambush. Mark will show up by himself and the rest hiding somewhere around the Mexican gangsters" Hendery, the hacker and a kidnapper explain the whole mission.

"Thank you,Hendery." Naomi smiled.

"Are you happy that you'll start your first mission as an ace?" Kun said while petting a German Shepherd puppy in his hands.

____________________________________

B E F O R E T H A T

It has been 3 days since Naomi staying in the gang's mansion. Today is a meeting day since whole members are present, few of them coming back from their overseas mission.

Naomi walk along with YangYang to the meeting room under ground, while the rest come sooner or later.

"They'll decide what will you be soon" YangYang said to Naomi. She just gave him smile .

Naomi sat next to YangYang and beside her is an unknown man in a red undercut hair.

"Merciless Mike, I'm glad that we meet each other today" The red haired offer a handshake.

"I'm Moon Taeil, money maker and the eldest in this gang, probably known as a second leader." He said.

"Nice to meet you." She let go of the handshake.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today I would like to talk about our future project in Las Vegas and announce Naomi's position, along with her units. I've decided my mind to add her in somewhere and her position too. " Taeyong stand up from his seat and he open a blue file contains Naomi's information.

"Naomi will officially join DREAM and 127 unit after her three weeks of training ends. Her main position in the unit and in the gang will be a martial arts expert and a professional hacker. Xiaojun still remain as the leader of the hacking team." Everyone clapped their hands for Naomi and her official positions.

"And now, for our project in Vegas. All of us, 23 people in this room, will attend on a casino for two nights. We already have our building to stay. The main focus of this project is to find a Hong Kong gambler, Zi Jian and his minions. We'll bury him in our hands. It's actually a small mission, just, undercover yourself, attack him,burn the whole casino and run. The first night is for checking a suitable area for us to standby,I recommend only two or three members checking up for the first day especially the strategist . The second night is d-day." Taeyong explain as he opens another blue file which contains Zi Jian's information. He pass it from member to another member, letting them take a clear vision about Zi Jian.

"How did you know he'll be there?" Xiaojun asked him. Taeyong smiled after.

"Assiociators. I payed them to give me everything about Zi Jian" Taeyong walked around the table, circling all the 22 members.

"He's having his 'mini' birthday in Vegas in four weeks later, so I want everything to be prepared before the day we get there." Taeyong said.

"It looks like Naomi's first mission is special, in Vegas. How fancy." Taeil smirked. Everyone laugh.

Everyone has dismiss the short meeting. Naomi have met every single members.

"Naomi!" Taeyong called her. She came foward the man.

"What?"

"Aw come'on. Don't act cold to me." Taeyong raised his eyebrows.

"You start it first" Naomi crossed her arms.

"Ok, fuck it. You-" He froze. Naomi waiting for his answer.

"Oh nothing, just dismiss young lady." He shooed her.