40

THE DAWN BREAKS

The day they all have been waiting for. Every each one of them mentally and physically prepared to retrieve their members from danger.

The trio they work with, known as Japan's Eye recently did a background check towards Maiko Naoyuki and Maiko Solovyov, the person they targeted for weeks. Naoyuki, also known as Naomi's brother work in a company called Vehora Group as a vice president while their father hold the position as the president of the company.

Naomi barely knew about their doings after years their father and the eldest son left the family. Naomi knew Naoyuki was forced into all of the mess their father create. And she believed, that the gang name is still new. The company was recently built two years ago and financially stable, the gang called Vehora.

It was too late to discover her brother and her father actions after all the mess, dragging NCT members into the hell hole when they don't know shit about her family problems. Her mother and her sister becoming hostages to lure her out and here, she standing waiting for good time to move.

Vehora maybe a dangerous gang, since it currently manage by her brother--or her father. Her father almost conquer Japan, the country will possibly fall into despair if all team picking side with Vehora. Her brother? Maybe he was forced to work as the acting president to keep the gang under cover, he's an armor for his father bad actions.

Maybe claiming Solovyov assets, retrieving her mother and her sister wasn't enough, she either lead Vehora Group or destroy it.

"Here we are, the eastern part. We'll walk on our feet from now on." Sungchan said. Most of them wear a long coat, to cover their weapons from the public eye. The city was too crowded. As expected in the morning, most citizen on their way to work now. Of course, they look suspicious as soon as they got off from their vehicles with their long coat and designated masks. The citizens who passed by probably thinking it's a fashion show or some kind of mad man walking around thinking that they can see the road clearly with the mask on.

They finally reach the marked destination, weird how there's no single Maiko's men or anyone else guard the deserted area. It's been awhile for Naomi to use her mask and her breath stiffen out. The trio use black face mask like they always use.

"Weird, no one guard this area." Winwin halt the members behind him from moving forward to the location. Sungchan eyed every nook and cranny of the area for surveillance camera, he saw few of them with broken lens and some already turned off, must be Maiko's men doings.

"Whatever the case is, avoid any trap they set in the abandoned arcade. Stay sharp and focus, the next step beat them out and ask where Vehora main building is.

"I thought Vehora is under that arcade." Chenle scratch his covered head.

"This must be Maiko's old base or something, we're too late and lack of info about them. All we need to do is just beat the shit outta them and rescue others." Hendery said.

"And I'll do the rest about Vehora." Naomi adjusting her mask.

Winwin then signaled that they're allowed to move and stay cautious around the small area. Building with old shop and small apartment connected at the top, rusty balcony with withered plants. The area was so quiet none of the members know wether there still any people live there. Stray dogs rustling over the garbage near the lamppost at dawn and some even barked over the oblivious Jisung who point out his gun to scare the dogs.

"This place is so..." Lucas didn't continue his word. His member can feel what kind of face he did behind the mask.

"Crappy" Aika described it in one word.